How does he (Michael Moore) sleep at night? - Page 4

--
Boots

July 3rd, 2006  
mmarsh

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomtom22
Yeah, technically she is an @$$hole too!

There's nothing technical about it, its official. I read the chapter in her book about her whole Vietnam experiance and it was basically 'pity me' and 'it wasnt my fault'.
July 3rd, 2006  
boris116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
That's all I've got to say on this subject.
Well said, Missileer!

Happy 4th!
July 4th, 2006  
Chief Bones

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmarsh
There's nothing technical about it, its official. I read the chapter in her book about her whole Vietnam experiance and it was basically 'pity me' and 'it wasnt my fault'.
I reserve my pity for those who lost family members and will NEVER know where their loved ones are buried. There are still way too many POW MIA listed from that damn war.

Jane Fonda can burn in h e l l for the next thousand years and I will have no sympathy for her. She knew exactly what she was doing ... rewriting history won't erase her actions from MY memories.

You can quote from any piece of paper you wish ...

Hanoi Jane is/was/alway will be -

A TRAITOR ... PERIOD.
--
Boots
July 8th, 2006  
Young Winston

I think he would sleep very well at the moment.
July 15th, 2006  
hc^patonki

I wonder why you guys hate people, who has different points of view in some matters, and start calling them as a traitors. Isnt that facism too?
July 16th, 2006  
FutureDevilDog

Quote:
Originally Posted by hc^patonki
I wonder why you guys hate people, who has different points of view in some matters, and start calling them as a traitors. Isnt that facism too?
Absolutely not its just expressing your opinion. Now, If I kicked his ass because of what he said that would be a different story.
July 16th, 2006  
ASTRALdragon

I personally don't care for the guy. He makes money off of Americans using anti-American films... irony? Everytime I see him in his own films, he reminds me of a Dungeons and Dragons pro master (i.e. he looks like a nerd/bum with the hair, crap clothes, glasses, and cap).
July 16th, 2006  
sandy

I have no will to heat him.
But not only him but also all pink should think themself about how normal people regard them.
Moore may be an Oscar-winning filmmaker and a best-selling author, but he is also a world-class provocateur. If he had not capitalized on the Disney distribution deal to promote his movie, that would have been news.
July 16th, 2006  
filmmaker

it doesn't matter we like him or not, some political things are really good for making movie.
in film industry, producers only care if their movie can make money or win some awards from some famous film festivals. some filmmakers use the stradegy of making peole hate me to get attention from the public,so that people will notice the name of this filmmaker and his movie. it is very obvious that Moore did awesome job for promoting his show by creating chaos. Moore is a smart guy who knows how to take advantage of and manipulate such controvertial topics. since he becomes so rich, he can afford spending a LOT of money to make any topics in which he is interested. who are gonna stop him? he knows "no controvertial thing, no audience".
July 18th, 2006  
GI_JOEJK

Quote:
Originally Posted by phoenix80
deport him to Iran, Syria or North Korea
I some how think he might do quite well in these countries...