How come i havn't got a rank?

And you're sure that it says "Yes" behind the "Buy Title Privilege" row in the forum special effects shop??

i still does not let me receive any milbucks for my posts. this si the second day in a row that it has been this way. it has been about 48 hours since i have received any... this sucks

Well there ya go. You won't get a rank to show up until you buy those (or actually the title). Where did all your milbucks go? You should have 50 by now. You throwing them away in the arcade, young man? :lol:

And don't worry about the posting, it just takes awhile to reset sometimes, I believe based on the amount of time you leave between the last post of one cycle and the first of the next, if they are that important to you, take a 12 hour break and then see if it starts up again.

MunitionsAirman said:
i still does not let me receive any milbucks for my posts. this si the second day in a row that it has been this way. it has been about 48 hours since i have received any... this sucks

That sounds strange...

Have you noticed if you have got any milbucks without posting?
Remeber that you get MilBucks if someone else replies to your own posts too.
Those milbucks does also count in the 100MB limit..

Note down your MilBucks amount now, and check if you get any more later today.
PM me if you don't get any tomorrow...

That could be the reason why you don't get any MilBucks from posting yet..

You can get max 100MilBucks pr 24 hours from, posting, replying and from replies...

Back