How Close to Allies Were We? China and the USA. - Page 5

--

July 19th, 2013  
BritinAfrica

udaka, you complain about the independence of Mongolia but you have never answered, why did China invade Tibet?

WHY DO YOU KEEP IGNORING MY QUESTION????
July 19th, 2013  
VDKMS

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
Hate American?no,no,no,no,no......... You midunderstood me! Sorry ,Charlie, The computer and internet what I using is invent by American,The USA is so rich,so strong on our planet! So many lovely girls in America! Why I should hate them? I just look down the dirty jobs what done by US politician.
Top politics is dirty all over the world.
July 21st, 2013  
udaka

I view some news ,said some idiots of Russian very worship the Hilter,and they discriminate , attack the black and the Asian.What the Fcuk?

The white claim Hilter killed many Russian. So these Russian very like Hilter? Some Russian are very cheap!
It is my pleasure to killed these idiots of Russian if I met these Russian on the battlefield.

These white guys ,could you stop propagate your "civil war" to the Earth people?
--
July 22nd, 2013  
BritinAfrica

Mao Zedong was such a good bloke, his "Great Leap Forward" 45 million Chinese died from starvation in four years. Very clever.
July 22nd, 2013  
udaka

Son of *****, I feel your like a beast, not a human.Are you a human being?
It is my pleasure to kill you and torture you like beat a dog in the battlefield. I heard you claim your uncle (perhaps include your dad) was treated like an animal by the Japs in world war 2, I very glad for that!

BritinAfrica,you must very love the Japanese fcuk your sh!t hole! Not only the Japanese , the Chinese could do that if you want try it.

BritinAfrica,the son of *****! I hope not all of white (European) so evil and so horrible like you , if that so,I bet these white race will go to perish by their evil deed!

The mao killed 45 millions of Chinese ,right? and you very high.
I heard the Bush already massacre the 100 millions American since he took office!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BritinAfrica
Mao Zedong was such a good bloke, his "Great Leap Forward" 45 million Chinese died from starvation in four years. Very clever.
July 22nd, 2013  
udaka

I found hard to communicate with these white , may be these white (European) very evil by natrual ,since they born. You can not see any goodness from their eyes.

That is why these white (European) invade ,cheat,massacre and slave the African people ,American Indian and Asian people for hundreds of years.

These white race (European and Jews) listen, you can continue your evil, your lying
and dirty jobs on the people rest of the planet! Let us go on and see what happen!
July 22nd, 2013  
udaka

The white race (European) ,why you believe The God? hope the God forgive your crime?

you should know the God must abandon you after did these dirty jobs.
July 22nd, 2013  
udaka

Come on ,I am waiting a crowd of white guys on this forum jointly attack me!
July 22nd, 2013  
brinktk

If that isn't hate speech I don't know what is....
July 22nd, 2013  
lolwhassup

Quote:
Originally Posted by udaka
Son of *****, I feel your like a beast, not a human.Are you a human being?
It is my pleasure to kill you and torture you like beat a dog in the battlefield. I heard you claim your uncle (perhaps include your dad) was treated like an animal by the Japs in world war 2, I very glad for that!

BritinAfrica,you must very love the Japanese fcuk your sh!t hope! Not only the Japanese , the Chinese could do that if you want try it.

BritinAfrica,the son of *****! I hope not all of white (European) so evil and so horrible like you , if that so,I bet these white race will go to perish by their evil deed!

The mao killed 45 millions of Chinese ,right? and you very high.
I heard the Bush already massacre the 100 millions American since he took office!
Da Fuq, did I just read? All this hatred of white people is so very foreign to me. My parents are the most racist people I've ever met, and they still don't hate white people.

Where the hell did you hear Bush killed 100 million Americans? If he even attempted that, the American people would've rebelled and ousted him from power, unlike in China where no one can resist.

No, Britinafrica is not high, Mao was a Communist mass murderer that ruined your country. Why do you think so many Chinese fled China after his death?

Go home Udaka, you're drunk.