How Close to Allies Were We? China and the USA.

You've completely missed the point. The han, mongols, japanese, vietnamese etc are all seperate groups...I know that. What you're failing to realize is that germans, british, french etc are all seperate as well...unique. The US has all of these people here and has transformed over time into our own unique culture.

I really think your english reading skills are lacking which doesn't allow you to understand a majority of what we are talking about on here. Your constant railing against white people is really getting old. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of your blatantly racist remarks about things that noone one here has anything to do with. Why you're allowed to continually remark how you would like the oppurtunity to kill us "white/caucasion people of the earth" I don't know. Is it possible to just have a conversation? One where all of us can speak as people without a political agenda behind every word?

I never said I hate the white,
I just point out their dirty jobs and lying on the other race of the planet!

You've completely missed the point. The han, mongols, japanese, vietnamese etc are all seperate groups...I know that. What you're failing to realize is that germans, british, french etc are all seperate as well...unique. The US has all of these people here and has transformed over time into our own unique culture.

I really think your english reading skills are lacking which doesn't allow you to understand a majority of what we are talking about on here. Your constant railing against white people is really getting old. Frankly, I'm sick and tired of your blatantly racist remarks about things that noone one here has anything to do with. Why you're allowed to continually remark how you would like the oppurtunity to kill us "white/caucasion people of the earth" I don't know. Is it possible to just have a conversation? One where all of us can speak as people without a political agenda behind every word?

Last edited:
I never said I hate the white,
I just point out their dirty jobs and lying on the other race of the planet!

Does that make every single "white person" of today responsible for every transgression, percieved or not, for 3 milleniums?

I suppose we are all liars and have nefarious intentions all the time...

Let me ask you, does it ever get old? You obviously DO hate the whites since you have absolutely nothing else to say on this forum other than how horrible they are. As the saying goes, "you catch a helluva lot more flies with honey than with vinegar".

Pissing contests do nothing to form resolution. Open diologue does.

no,no,no,no,no ,the Germans, british,and French are not seperate. their blood are related and closely.

I look for some material from Internet, look for the original of Germanic and their relationship with other European race.

Germanic features: blond and blues eyes

In theory,the people who had blond are decendant of Germanic

Anglo - Saxon tribes is a West Germanic people, "England" means "Anglo-place."
As a result, English and German are related closely, if you studied the language of English and German will know. Everything is derived from the Germanic invade the British Isles

Germans are Aryan race, language is a Germanic language of Indo-European family, Germanic people do not call themselves Germans. In their long history, after the great national migration, Germanic evolved Scandinavian nation, England, Frisian and German, and later these people evolved Dutch, Swiss Germans,many white in Canada, USA, Australia and South Africa. In Austria, there are many Germanic descent.

The British, Canadian ,Austrian and some part American on this forum ,do you admid you has the blood of Germanic?

Back