How Close to Allies Were We? China and the USA. - Page 2

--

May 5th, 2005  
Kilgore

Do not forget China wants to take over taiwan as well. Do not forget that in nepal, maoist rebels are taking over the country and the royal family is about to be overthrown. I had a chinese exchange student in my school last year who believed every war china had was legit. He keeps on saying, Tibet is part of china, Taiwan should be part of China.

Russians have told me that in vladivostok where there is a large population of chinese, chinese sell globes with siberia as part of the Peoples republic of china. Alot of people see a fight between russia and china real. Siberia is full of rich resources to turn china into a super military power. once china has no need to trade with the russians, their relationship might drop.

Sorry for the chinaphobia, but the government still has the same people involved in all of those conflicts.
May 5th, 2005  
MadeInChina

how about from chinaphobia to chinaphilia

Quote:
Quote:

They've been around for so long and have never caused much trouble. US should trust them once and for all.

they have been the cause of trouble for a lot many countries including the USA since 1949 when Mao Zedong and the communists took over and are now too , thing is they are more of a trouble for the USA now than they were earlier, the signs have already started to show

Quote:

See the thing is I think the US could actually convince and persuade China to just settle down and not have any ideas of taking over more territory.

they aren't taking any more territory now , they have already done their job lol
causing trouble for us? more like us is causing problem for china, north korea is more close to china
May 5th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
Do not forget China wants to take over taiwan as well. Do not forget that in nepal, maoist rebels are taking over the country and the royal family is about to be overthrown. I had a chinese exchange student in my school last year who believed every war china had was legit. He keeps on saying, Tibet is part of china, Taiwan should be part of China.

Russians have told me that in vladivostok where there is a large population of chinese, chinese sell globes with siberia as part of the Peoples republic of china. Alot of people see a fight between russia and china real. Siberia is full of rich resources to turn china into a super military power. once china has no need to trade with the russians, their relationship might drop.

Sorry for the chinaphobia, but the government still has the same people involved in all of those conflicts.
We have one such nationalistic kid right here on this forum.
Japan did the right thing by doing what they did a few decades ago, i fully support Japan.
--
May 5th, 2005  
Chocobo_Blitzer

[quote="Xion"]
Quote:
Japan did the right thing by doing what they did a few decades ago, i fully support Japan.
What? WWII? what!? huh? or somethin' else
May 5th, 2005  
Xion

Quote:
Quote:

What? WWII? what!? huh? or somethin' else
I meant there's one immigrant chinese over nationalistic dumbass in here who plays a lot of military video games and then comes to discuss on this forum

Quote:
Now see how they protest against what Japan did decades ago? ..but they don't protest against what their own country did in Tibet, Tiananmen and countless other horrendous crimes that haven't even been reported due to strict media control
May 5th, 2005  
Shaan14

Quote:
China is one of the genuine enigmas of world history. For centuries the most advanced and civilized nation on earth, she has never had the military might to back her status, despite her millions of citizens
she may have been the most adv civilization for a few centuries but only in some aspects. india was more advanced in some respects than china in the ancient world .
for example for our holy texts (Vedas) one can see how advanced we were not only phsichally but spiritually and we invented the number / concept of zero
May 5th, 2005  
Missileer

I heard on a news program today that the Premier of VietNam is in Washington to discuss the problem China seems to be giving them. It would be ironic if we became an ally of VietNam.

Also, I thought that the value of zero was used first by an ancient South American tribe, Inca or similar.
May 6th, 2005  
MadeInChina

the two probelms are on totally different levels, ones international and ones civil, ones intentional and ones just bad planning

im not going to bash your country xion, as i would wish you would never bash mine, because that is not allowed on this board

what japan did was totally wrong on so many levels, their way of killing is horrific and sex slavery is just wrong

btw it is vietnam thats seriously annoying china with pirates, illegal fishing in chinese waters, illegal immigrants in china, vietnamese gangs in china...
May 6th, 2005  
rajkhalsa

Quote:
the two probelms are on totally different levels, ones international and ones civil, ones intentional and ones just bad planning
Interesting logic. Oh we claim Tibet, therefore its a civil matter. We claim Taiwan, therefore it is a civil matter.

I claim this hot girl on the street is my wife. Therefore, if I force her into sex, no, its not rape.

What Japan did to China was gruesome and sickening in every definition of the word. What China did to Tibet was no less.
May 6th, 2005  
EagleZtrike

The Chinese government is too corrupt and so is the American one currently with the Bush administration.

I still don't see China being of any threat at all. They have really good people that are willing to negotiate and be friends. We the United States just need to offer a friendly gesture. Another incident like what Richard Nixon did to extend a friendship.

Also, can you INDIA and CHINESE members stop flaming each other saying which is better