How can defence of any country detect, ban & punish the illegal users of sci & tech?

Radiation is many things

Lead as shielding is most relevant to radiation, ie particle radiation (alpha, beta) or electromagnetic radiation of very high frequency (gamma). For neutron radiation, lead is not quite useful, while relatively light materials such as paraffin, water and ice are.

Virtually all metals, including lead and copper effectively shields against the electro static fields because they are electrical conductors (see: Faraday cage)

Magnetic fields can not be shielded, but only derived with a superconductor or a metal alloy called Mu-metal.

Satisfied?

How can an Indian history book not contain anything about the holocaust?

You just spoke what i did, no reason for me to disagree. Lol.
Btw, we where (including u) talkin about electromagnetic, & now u have seprated the two. Theres a big difference. The term electrostatic is used when there is no inclusion of magnetic fields. I can explain magnetic field in another simple way... Take a magnet & any conductor iron or watever. Now, show me any material in this galaxy, that when kept between the two, will stop the two from attracting.
Also, Ive completed history couple of years ago when I was in tenth grade lol & thats it for me. & it was not included too. Now I m an engg & not some1 concerned with history.

Haha @ no1s counting lol

A super conductor between the two should do the trick. So are you suggesting a super powered magnet would go unnoticed in a public setting. Imagine everything getting stick to it. There is a reason why you aren't allowed jewelry in a MRI

A super conductor between the two should do the trick. So are you suggesting a super powered magnet would go unnoticed in a public setting. Imagine everything getting stick to it. There is a reason why you aren't allowed jewelry in a MRI

Damn!
Dude, please read the article completely & understand it. The magnetic thing was just to explain my friend freyja.
What can go unnoticed, is the complete information of a persons mind, through that technology already mentioned in the article with references. For your sake, if i say its false, you can imagine a person being held, & eeg headset is put on his head unwillingly & important data being recorded, & now try answer to my question. (U can take reference with point *2 in the thread)

Back