How bout a party with Britney Spears ?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Italian Guy

Milforum Hitman
You guys know I kid you with these chicks names, but I mean do we really want to reach the 1,000 users joining here, with no parties or celebrations whatsoever? The 1,000th joiner should be celebrated in some special way. Wondering how, though.

ItalianGuy4US said:
You guys know I kid you with these chicks names, but I mean do we really want to reach the 1,000 users joining here, with no parties or celebrations whatsoever? The 1,000th joiner should be celebrated in some special way. Wondering how, though.
It's a landmark, but I don't know if it's fair to celebrate it. I mean, it’s about active posters, not about total posters. So if you want to celebrate, celebrate the 50th person to become “1. Lieutenant” or something. I think that's more of a reason for festivities, although I’m always prepared to have a party for whatever reason....... :D

We have 48 users that are “1. Lieutenant”(49 with cry havoc, but hes banned), and we got about 4 more that are 1-5 posts away...so we can do that 2.... :D

1217 said:
ItalianGuy4US said:
It's a landmark, but I don't know if it's fair to celebrate it. I mean, it’s about active posters, not about total posters. So if you want to celebrate, celebrate the 50th person to become “1. Lieutenant” or something. I think that's more of a reason for festivities, although I’m always prepared to have a party for whatever reason....... :D

I like that idea, pick a rank and celebrate it :D give away milbucks for a prize or something, like an incentive to keep posting.

GUNNER

We could do something like that for Colonel as well. It takes a lot of time and effort to make it that far.

I don't think we (the non-moderators) should be told in advance what or when the celebration would be, because that could start a spam war amongst the people close to getting to that rank...

well, i see your point, but anyone can access the statistics: see right up there in the left hand corner there be the statistics. Included in there is the very information Sherman gave. :D

What about 4 star general :lol: :lol:
No really the idea is very good,but it needs to be enlarged

Mark Conley said:
well, i see your point, but anyone can access the statistics: see right up there in the left hand corner there be the statistics. Included in there is the very information Sherman gave. :D
I knew that. I meant that you shouldn't tell what is going to be the reason for a "party". Finding out what your own rank is, isn't a problem, but it doesn't tell you anything if noone tells you how to "win".

ok and how would we have a party... ok... Why does it need to be celebrated. You get rewarded when you post... 5 milbucks, and 10 milbucks when you start a new post... lets not get greedy people...

We shouldn't say "everybody gets a gold star when they reach 50 posts" because that will generate a lot of spam, if we want to do something like that, we should just surprise those who reach 50 posts with their gold star.

That right, 1217?

Redneck said:
We shouldn't say "everybody gets a gold star when they reach 50 posts" because that will generate a lot of spam, if we want to do something like that, we should just surprise those who reach 50 posts with their gold star.

That right, 1217?
Being tired and drinking is a lethal combination for my ability to say what I mean in English, it would seem. Funny, I don't recall ever having that problem in Dutch, then I'm more likely to be to direct... :D

But Thank you Redneck!!!
That is more or less what I was trying to say... :? :D

Macht nicht, meine freund. :lol:
(Yeah, that's the closest to Dutch I can manage, Dutch/Deutsch, only two letter difference. :lol: )

MunitionsAirman said:
ok and how would we have a party... ok... Why does it need to be celebrated. You get rewarded when you post... 5 milbucks, and 10 milbucks when you start a new post... lets not get greedy people...

Good post Munitions..

I don't think we'll reward certain ranks at this point, it can (and will) generate spam..
You are "awarded" milbucks for posting, and you can also get milbucks from the arcade (which I'm going to reset now), and from competitions, so I think that's enough for now..

I have been thinking about a "special" award for the 1000th member, naybe 200 MilBucks as a flying start or something like that..

Redneck said:
Macht nicht, meine freund. :lol:
(Yeah, that's the closest to Dutch I can manage, Dutch/Deutsch, only two letter difference. :lol: )
Nice try, in Dutch it would have been:
Maakt niet uit, vriend :lol:
Maybe you can surprise some Dutch guy with that knowledge some day! ;)

I think (hope) I have done that now.

Was a couple of those today..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back