How to beat the Taliban in Afghanistan / Pakistan (and win the war on terror) - Page 25

--
Boots

April 8th, 2014  
Peter Dow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Warwick
Wow! I don't know what to say...... you really worry me Peter.
You should be more worried by the naivety, gullibility and foolishness of our military and civilian leaders, in particular, their self-defeating dealings with the backstabbing, treacherous enemy in the Pakistani military high command, which I am really trying to educate you all about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NATO
NATO Military Committee concludes two days meetings in Brussels
NATO Website, 27 Jan. 2010

Regarding the regional approach, Pakistan Chief of the Army, General Kayani, briefed in depth the Committee on the Pakistani current strategy and on the ongoing operations against terrorism. Recognizing the necessity for continued cooperation with ISAF, he emphasized Pakistanís role as a key enabler for success in Afghanistan.
April 10th, 2014  
Yossarian

The staff needs to make a separate forum here labeled "Peter Dow Talking to Himself".
April 10th, 2014  
senojekips

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yossarian
The staff needs to make a separate forum here labeled "Peter Dow Talking to Himself".
No,... he keeps talking because we keep answering. People with Attention Deficit Syndrome just love this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peter Dow
You should be more worried by the naivety, gullibility and foolishness of our military and civilian leaders, in particular, their self-defeating dealings with the backstabbing, treacherous enemy in the Pakistani military high command, which I am really trying to educate you all about.
No,... you are far more danger to our sanity and security than any of these "naughty men" you blather about. they only play the part of being mental cases, while you on the other hand, make them look like geniuses.
--
Boots
April 23rd, 2014  
JOC

Topic: Tourette syndrome

Quote:
Originally Posted by senojekips
No,... he keeps talking because we keep answering. People with Attention Deficit Syndrome just love this.

No,... you are far more danger to our sanity and security than any of these "naughty men" you blather about. they only play the part of being mental cases, while you on the other hand, make them look like geniuses.
The Taliban and Al-Qaeda are crap and should be summarily be executed ASAP. As for you, all you do is insult other members of the forum. Therefore your mental illness is Tourette syndrome.
April 23rd, 2014  
brinktk

Quote:
Originally Posted by JOC
The Taliban and Al-Qaeda are crap and should be summarily be executed ASAP. As for you, all you do is insult other members of the forum. Therefore your mental illness is Tourette syndrome.
JOC, read the entirety of this thread before coming to that conclusion. And please don't feed the troll that is the OP.
April 23rd, 2014  
JOC

Topic: My apologies

Quote:
Originally Posted by brinktk
JOC, read the entirety of this thread before coming to that conclusion. And please don't feed the troll that is the OP.
I should not have been so rash, my apologies.
May 12th, 2014  
Avenge Me

This guy is hillarious. I saw him on another forum with the same crap. What can you say this guy is freaking insane.
September 13th, 2014  
Kylandist Kaepa

Papua New Guinea Military Needs this.