How to beat the Taliban in Afghanistan / Pakistan (and win the war on terror)

Wow! I don't know what to say...... you really worry me Peter.
You should be more worried by the naivety, gullibility and foolishness of our military and civilian leaders, in particular, their self-defeating dealings with the backstabbing, treacherous enemy in the Pakistani military high command, which I am really trying to educate you all about.

Rasmussen_Kayani_Bin_Laden_830.jpg

NATO said:
NATO Military Committee concludes two days meetings in Brussels
NATO Website, 27 Jan. 2010

Regarding the regional approach, Pakistan Chief of the Army, General Kayani, briefed in depth the Committee on the Pakistani current strategy and on the ongoing operations against terrorism. Recognizing the necessity for continued cooperation with ISAF, he emphasized Pakistan’s role as a key enabler for success in Afghanistan.

threemusketeers_GWOT2.jpg

The staff needs to make a separate forum here labeled "Peter Dow Talking to Himself".
No,... he keeps talking because we keep answering. People with Attention Deficit Syndrome just love this.

You should be more worried by the naivety, gullibility and foolishness of our military and civilian leaders, in particular, their self-defeating dealings with the backstabbing, treacherous enemy in the Pakistani military high command, which I am really trying to educate you all about.
No,... you are far more danger to our sanity and security than any of these "naughty men" you blather about. they only play the part of being mental cases, while you on the other hand, make them look like geniuses.

Last edited:
Tourette syndrome

No,... he keeps talking because we keep answering. People with Attention Deficit Syndrome just love this.

No,... you are far more danger to our sanity and security than any of these "naughty men" you blather about. they only play the part of being mental cases, while you on the other hand, make them look like geniuses.

The Taliban and Al-Qaeda are crap and should be summarily be executed ASAP. As for you, all you do is insult other members of the forum. Therefore your mental illness is Tourette syndrome.

The Taliban and Al-Qaeda are crap and should be summarily be executed ASAP. As for you, all you do is insult other members of the forum. Therefore your mental illness is Tourette syndrome.

JOC, read the entirety of this thread before coming to that conclusion. And please don't feed the troll that is the OP.

Back