How to annoy your best friend

Talking of dogs, I've just ordered this from Ebay. :D

ScreenShot066_zps2f41c0f8.jpg

I would have thought that mobiles and jewellery would have already been removed, what with light fingered scousers.... :D ;)

If you fancy your chances - crack on, bigger men have tried - and failed!!! :shock: Right, that's my uniform ironed and my boots polished for tea and biscuits with the boss tomorrow, minus the tea and biscuits. :(

If you fancy your chances - crack on, bigger men have tried - and failed!!! :shock:

I believe that in Engerland, it would fall under Assault upon a constable in the execution of his duty, contrary to section 89 of the Police Act 1996? :D

Right, that's my uniform ironed and my boots polished for tea and biscuits with the boss tomorrow, minus the tea and biscuits. :(

What have you done wrong this time? :lol:

I got grassed up for watching a DVD in the station on my unpaid meal break - totally petty, god help the grass by the time I've finished with him. Who needs enemies with work colleagues like that! :evil:

I got grassed up for watching a DVD in the station on my unpaid meal break - totally petty, god help the grass by the time I've finished with him. Who needs enemies with work colleagues like that! :evil:

FFS!!! :evil:

You surely won't get a disciplinary for it?

I hope you let all 4 tyres down on the colleagues car, smear dog s**t over the car door handles and place a condom over their exhaust. ;)

FFS!!! :evil:

You surely won't get a disciplinary for it?

I hope you let all 4 tyres down on the colleagues car, smear dog s**t over the car door handles and place a condom over their exhaust. ;)

Better still, shove a potato up the exhaust. If you are on a meal break how can they stop you watching a DVD? Get your union rep in with you. Bullsh!te like this really gets up my nose.

Back