How aggressive are you?

How aggressive are you?

• Total voters

Duty Honor Country

Today I turned down a challenge to "grapple" (wrestle) with one of the lower enlisted infantry guys. He never really liked me and mostlikely wanted to show off to his padres. Don't get me wrong, I am a little stronger than most people think. But I had nothing to prove to anyone and politely bowed out of the challenge.

I gots to thinking and I want to know how aggressive people are at the forum.

I know Saint is still kicking around here. I have a feeling as to which one you will answer ;)

I am not that agressive most of the time. I almost always absorb anything others say. But, However if people start to try to fight me I use my usual tatic. I pick them up and throw them as far as possible. If that doesn't work I then usaully start punching them. I am a big guy so my punches can usually knock people down to the ground in one hit. Also I am often not even remotely ffected by a good portion of their attacks. I pity people who try to steal from my home when I'm there, because I collect guns and swords.

In my school, most people wanna fight to prove themselves. I'm in a school full of mexicans and blacks (not bein racsist), and being one of the only white ppl in my gym class, I was a prime target. I had accepted bein the punk for a while, but I decided it was time for a lil bit of change around there, cuz i knew i was strong enough to take care of myself.

One day this kinda big guy took a paper towel from a freshly used urinal and decided he'd slap me with it. HUGE mistake on his part, cuz I took it from him and shoved it down his throat. I tried to fight the guy but he backed down. Not many people messed with me after that.

If someone talks trash once or twice-I growl, three or four times-I bark, 4 times-I claw, 5 times-I bite. Unless it serious or threatening, then first time I claw, then bite if it happens again. If its physical, I bite the first time.
Lamm

Its always the race against race pretty shameful really. Gang fights and that stuff its all just dumb stuff. In the end nothing is ever achieved. Most people pick fights just to be cool and even if it involves a near death experience they will fight it out to maintain their image.

Aggression is, fortunately, telegraphed very early in a confrontation. It is a device used by the socially inept and should be carefully studied before one commits to answer with violence. If you can gracefully bow out, do it. If cornered, don't fight fair. Aggressive behavior in people usually shows evidence of a battleship mouth and a row boat ass and except for a very small percentage of people, once they taste their own blood, the fight is over.

Well...I'm not a very aggressive person, but if someone does something that seriously upsets me, they'll be eating size 10 boot for a little while.

NCdt Steliga said:
Well...I'm not a very aggressive person, but if someone does something that seriously upsets me, they'll be eating size 10 boot for a little while.
And the polish may affect their thinking for the rest of their life with my boots.

I don't go around picking fights or anything, but when it comes down to it, I love to fight.

I believe for most people it really depends on the situation. When I came home on leave back in the '70s I was spat upon as I came through the airport in my class A s. Not wishing to have my picture on the 6 o'clock news and bring any more contention to the uniform than there already was at the time, I just wiped my face with a handkerchief and said nothing but continued on my way. I was provocted certainly, but no damage was done to anything more than my pride. I knew who I was and what I stood for. I didn't think that brawling with a a peacenik was going to accomplish anything.

Years later I was in a bar with my then girlfriend and we had just sat down when a drunk comes up and bellows that my girlfriend was in his seat and then slammed his fist into her face. I literally saw red. I could actually hear the bones in his neck cracking together as my girlfriend screamed "PRISON! You'll go to PRISON!". It was the only thing that stopped me from wrenching his head off. Police arrived and the bartender related what had happened. The guy had a sprained neck but no charges were levied against me. I was lucky. So was he.

really

I have an "natural aggressive behaviour" and its a medical term.

You know when people say they see red. Well I do and I don't know what i have done til i have done it. Its like a black out. I hate myself for it and the amount of damage I have caused.

Hense why I do boxing, controls my temper.

I try to avoid actuall violence. if someone picks on me usually il will act as if I can kick their a$$(even when i cant), and act as if i have nofear(even if I know i am on the verge of getting the crap beaten out of me)...usually most people back off at that point. really havent had anyone go further than than that for a while..If I must, than I will fight, and so far from my history, I will fight untill i cant anymore... but really, its better not to. up to about 7th grade i would fight anyone who so much as looked at me funny, and usually untill someone was bleeding. than i got older and started to noticed that usually i get hurt 2, and that sucks, so i stopped...

When I was a few years younger that time, if I were challenged, I could be responding..

But now, I consider these factors
1) I can fight and win (I know that). But I'm not proving to anyone except if that person is worthy to fight or wrestle.. Like Jacob wrestling the angel (a good fight) or St Paul fighting his spiritual wars with all his strength.

That is, I will only prove myself to be a hero for some good cause.
I won't mind what foolish people think me as.. their opinion matters little.

BUT I will definitely have to consider what the President or good people think of me as...

2) If that person challenges me has little contact with me daily, I can ignore him. If he has a lot of contact with me during working hours, then I should either consider if he's trying to harm me (secretly also) or just trying to have an open challenge (like a wrestling game).

Have to think if he will sabotage me, too.

3) I have to think of my wife and family. They will tell you to stay out of foolish fights.

4) If I cannot rid the foolish challenger to try to pick on me.. I can definitely think of some legal or administrative ways to get rid of him or have higher authorities to warn him.

5) The Ways of the Saints.. see how the Psalmist as a Soldier and Saint fight his way in life.

All the Saints go marching to heaven... ;) :rambo:

I have thrown down my mitts a few times during my hockey career. It usually takes a lot for that to occur. Things like purposely attempting to seriously injure me or my teammates. When people stand in front of me during games and try to prevent me from seeing the puck (I'm a goalie) I will give them a few whacks to the back of the ankles or knees. If they swing at me I'll swing back. I've gotten into fights with kids I had no chance of beating because of pride. I don't mind being beaten as long as I don't back down when seriously insulted or physically threatened. Off the ice though I haven't been in a real fight for a while. Previously if I got in a fight it would usually be with a friend anyway, and we would make up later anyway.

Im very agressisive for one reason so people fear me and leave me alone so i dont have to deal with bulling issues and stuff

Back