How aggressive are you?

View Poll Results :How aggressive are you?
Wrong me and I will (attempt to?) fong you 12 12.50%
I pick fights I can win! 6 6.25%
Sometimes I am, sometimes I am not 34 35.42%
If cornered, l'll fight to the death 34 35.42%
I am a peaceful Saint 10 10.42%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

January 22nd, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Topic: How aggressive are you?

Today I turned down a challenge to "grapple" (wrestle) with one of the lower enlisted infantry guys. He never really liked me and mostlikely wanted to show off to his padres. Don't get me wrong, I am a little stronger than most people think. But I had nothing to prove to anyone and politely bowed out of the challenge.

I gots to thinking and I want to know how aggressive people are at the forum.

I know Saint is still kicking around here. I have a feeling as to which one you will answer
January 22nd, 2005  
doomshot

I am not that agressive most of the time. I almost always absorb anything others say. But, However if people start to try to fight me I use my usual tatic. I pick them up and throw them as far as possible. If that doesn't work I then usaully start punching them. I am a big guy so my punches can usually knock people down to the ground in one hit. Also I am often not even remotely ffected by a good portion of their attacks. I pity people who try to steal from my home when I'm there, because I collect guns and swords.
January 22nd, 2005  
irrelevantbtd

In my school, most people wanna fight to prove themselves. I'm in a school full of mexicans and blacks (not bein racsist), and being one of the only white ppl in my gym class, I was a prime target. I had accepted bein the punk for a while, but I decided it was time for a lil bit of change around there, cuz i knew i was strong enough to take care of myself.

One day this kinda big guy took a paper towel from a freshly used urinal and decided he'd slap me with it. HUGE mistake on his part, cuz I took it from him and shoved it down his throat. I tried to fight the guy but he backed down. Not many people messed with me after that.
--
Boots
January 23rd, 2005  
Lamm

If someone talks trash once or twice-I growl, three or four times-I bark, 4 times-I claw, 5 times-I bite. Unless it serious or threatening, then first time I claw, then bite if it happens again. If its physical, I bite the first time.
Lamm
January 23rd, 2005  
EagleZtrike

Its always the race against race pretty shameful really. Gang fights and that stuff its all just dumb stuff. In the end nothing is ever achieved. Most people pick fights just to be cool and even if it involves a near death experience they will fight it out to maintain their image.
January 23rd, 2005  
Missileer

Aggression is, fortunately, telegraphed very early in a confrontation. It is a device used by the socially inept and should be carefully studied before one commits to answer with violence. If you can gracefully bow out, do it. If cornered, don't fight fair. Aggressive behavior in people usually shows evidence of a battleship mouth and a row boat ass and except for a very small percentage of people, once they taste their own blood, the fight is over.
January 23rd, 2005  
AFSteliga

Well...I'm not a very aggressive person, but if someone does something that seriously upsets me, they'll be eating size 10 boot for a little while.
January 23rd, 2005  
AlexKall

If cornered, l'll fight to the death
January 23rd, 2005  
A Can of Man

Somewhere along the line I lost my aggression. It's quite a mystery.
January 23rd, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by NCdt Steliga
Well...I'm not a very aggressive person, but if someone does something that seriously upsets me, they'll be eating size 10 boot for a little while.
And the polish may affect their thinking for the rest of their life with my boots.