How aggressive are you?

How aggressive are you?

• Total voters
It's not the aggression you have to worry about, for I am like BritinAfrica, I haven't an aggressive bone in my body. But should you attack me and not kill me, believe me, my retaliation will be something worth selling seats to watch.

I'm a very patient and vengeful person should the need arise.

It's not the aggression you have to worry about, for I am like BritinAfrica, I haven't an aggressive bone in my body. But should you attack me and not kill me, believe me, my retaliation will be something worth selling seats to watch.

I'm a very patient and vengeful person should the need arise.

I think most/many/a lot of people are pretty laid back Spike, unless or until push comes to shove.

My grandad was only a little fella, 4 foot 11 inches in his socks, he was one the nicest kidness person I have even known, until someone upset him.

Then there was an uncle of mine who served in the LRDG in North Africa, he was another one who was extremely laid back. One day three young thugs jumped him, he flattened one with a single punch, another he literally threw him over a wall, the third ran for his life. AND, this was when he was 60 years old!

Can I sell the seats, we'll go 50/50? lol

i always try to avoid the situations where i have to fight. i try to talk and so on. But if there is really no other option then i'll fight.

I am peaceful.....most of the time. But if you start something with me you better be sure to have your facts straight cus i will fight back!

Depends my energy levels..when I am energetic I am very playful and might want to play fight, jump, run, dance etc and be all goofy as if I am 5 or 10 years old again.. at the playground ?

Back