How aggressive are you? - Page 7

View Poll Results :How aggressive are you?
Wrong me and I will (attempt to?) fong you 12 12.50%
I pick fights I can win! 6 6.25%
Sometimes I am, sometimes I am not 34 35.42%
If cornered, l'll fight to the death 34 35.42%
I am a peaceful Saint 10 10.42%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

June 27th, 2007  
bulldogg

Like the good book says "God is not a man that he should lie... nor a woman that he should change his mind."

June 27th, 2007  
philam15

hahahaha im not bipolar...I think

I was trying to say that if someone is constantly on me I can only take it for so long before I get mad....real mad

and I think I had a bipolar moment yesterday on the random thought thread...just an example
July 1st, 2007  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by C/2nd Lt Robot
I've never been in a fight in my life; I've come close plenty of times, though.
I lied, bulldogg's thread on bullying jolted my memory from pre-school. After "school" we had some 8th graders work there (it might have been during the summer, I'm not totally sure), and one would always pick on me. One day he went too far and we got into a fight. He was easily 2.5 times my size, and was trying to act tough for his girlfriend. He backed down after I hit him a few times. He was fierce.
--
Boots
July 9th, 2007  
MightyMacbeth

Oh im a saint.. just a peaceful guy. Choosing to live in tranquility. But hey I got my kung fu
July 9th, 2007  
deerslayer

Depends on who is doing what to whom. I'll tolerate a lot from people, but if it gets physical or verbal towards one of my friends, or I've had problems with the person in the past, then we are now headed for a serious disagreement. Unless you really push me, I'm not going to throw the first punch. The more you can accomplish peacefully with simple body language, the better.

I generally voice discontent over a social situation by staring with absolutely no expression, growling, or occasionally physically manhandling the person in question for a few moments. I make up for lack of size (5'11" and 123) by being in excellent physical condition and mean as hell. So no, I don't consider myself especially aggressive.

Edit: On the basis of experience, I agree with bulldogg- you really can solve a lot of problems with violence. After that one fight on the school bus, no one has given me any lip in four years.
July 10th, 2007  
Chief Bones

Topic: I AM NOT A PACIFIST ...

Under 'normal' conditions, I am a pussy cat ... however ... hurt a member of my family and there isn't a hole deep enough, hidden enough or far enough away to keep me from finding you.

The retaliation could entail a fire in your house (with you inside) ... or ... a slit throat or a bullet in your head IF you killed a family member. Mess with or rape a child family member (or female member of my immediate family), and you had better hope that the police and the courts get to you before I do ... a shortened 'willy' would be the least thing you would receive from me IF I got my hands on you (you would have to sit down to take a leak) ... bottom line, you would pray for death before I was done.

You can rest assured I would pee on your grave and dance at your funeral ... and ... for sure, I WON'T turn the other cheek ... mess with me or my family at your own peril.

I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE.

... and ...

I AM NOT A PACIFIST and would NOT hesitate to use violance in retaliation.
July 10th, 2007  
major liability

Haha, Chief Bones is the man. Sounds like he already has it planned out.
July 10th, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief Bones
Under 'normal' conditions, I am a pussy cat ... however ... hurt a member of my family and there isn't a hole deep enough, hidden enough or far enough away to keep me from finding you.

The retaliation could entail a fire in your house (with you inside) ... or ... a slit throat or a bullet in your head IF you killed a family member. Mess with or rape a child family member (or female member of my immediate family), and you had better hope that the police and the courts get to you before I do ... a shortened 'willy' would be the least thing you would receive from me IF I got my hands on you (you would have to sit down to take a leak) ... bottom line, you would pray for death before I was done.

You can rest assured I would pee on your grave and dance at your funeral ... and ... for sure, I WON'T turn the other cheek ... mess with me or my family at your own peril.

I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE.

... and ...

I AM NOT A PACIFIST and would NOT hesitate to use violance in retaliation.

Chief i like the way you think haha....
July 10th, 2007  
philam15

Gives a whole new meaning to the word castrate
July 10th, 2007  
CrazyLilCajun

yeah but before you castrate the guy..pull a move from "the cowboy way" haha