How aggressive are you?

How aggressive are you?

• Total voters
Like the good book says "God is not a man that he should lie... nor a woman that he should change his mind."

:)

hahahaha im not bipolar...I think

I was trying to say that if someone is constantly on me I can only take it for so long before I get mad....real mad

and I think I had a bipolar moment yesterday on the random thought thread...just an example

C/2nd Lt Robot said:
I've never been in a fight in my life; I've come close plenty of times, though.

I lied, bulldogg's thread on bullying jolted my memory from pre-school. After "school" we had some 8th graders work there (it might have been during the summer, I'm not totally sure), and one would always pick on me. One day he went too far and we got into a fight. He was easily 2.5 times my size, and was trying to act tough for his girlfriend. He backed down after I hit him a few times. He was fierce. :roll:

Depends on who is doing what to whom. I'll tolerate a lot from people, but if it gets physical or verbal towards one of my friends, or I've had problems with the person in the past, then we are now headed for a serious disagreement. Unless you really push me, I'm not going to throw the first punch. The more you can accomplish peacefully with simple body language, the better.

I generally voice discontent over a social situation by staring with absolutely no expression, growling, or occasionally physically manhandling the person in question for a few moments. I make up for lack of size (5'11" and 123) by being in excellent physical condition and mean as hell. So no, I don't consider myself especially aggressive.

Edit: On the basis of experience, I agree with bulldogg- you really can solve a lot of problems with violence. After that one fight on the school bus, no one has given me any lip in four years.

Last edited:
I AM NOT A PACIFIST ...

Under 'normal' conditions, I am a pussy cat ... however ... hurt a member of my family and there isn't a hole deep enough, hidden enough or far enough away to keep me from finding you.

:read: The retaliation could entail a fire in your house (with you inside) ... or ... a slit throat or a bullet in your head IF you killed a family member. Mess with or rape a child family member (or female member of my immediate family), and you had better hope that the police and the courts get to you before I do ... a shortened 'willy' would be the least thing you would receive from me IF I got my hands on you (you would have to sit down to take a leak) ... bottom line, you would pray for death before I was done.

You can rest assured I would pee on your grave and dance at your funeral ... and ... for sure, I WON'T turn the other cheek ... mess with me or my family at your own peril.

I AM A FIRM BELIEVER IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE.

... and ...

I AM NOT A PACIFIST and would NOT hesitate to use violance in retaliation.

Under 'normal' conditions, I am a pussy cat ... however ... hurt a member of my family and there isn't a hole deep enough, hidden enough or far enough away to keep me from finding you.

:read: The retaliation could entail a fire in your house (with you inside) ... or ... a slit throat or a bullet in your head IF you killed a family member. Mess with or rape a child family member (or female member of my immediate family), and you had better hope that the police and the courts get to you before I do ... a shortened 'willy' would be the least thing you would receive from me IF I got my hands on you (you would have to sit down to take a leak) ... bottom line, you would pray for death before I was done.

You can rest assured I would pee on your grave and dance at your funeral ... and ... for sure, I WON'T turn the other cheek ... mess with me or my family at your own peril.

... and ...

Chief i like the way you think haha....:rambo:

well in the movie "The Cowboy Way" they were trying to get info out of the guy...and so they tied him to a fence post and pulled his pants down and when he refused to answer they let a hungry calf go in the corral with him..im sure you can imagine what happened from there lol

:shock::shock:^^

Well I just remembered that all the girls in my PE class all thought I was going to kill them.

I hit at least 3, yeah I think it was only 3. One in the face, hit her again in the back, and one in the arm.

Course it wasn't a fist fight, I hit them with a softball (not intentionally). We were playing softball in gym and I just happened to be the only one who had ever played softball before. Well I made JV that year.

I don't regret hitting that one girl in the face and in the back, she was a *****.

I guess you can call me extremely aggressive in sports, people say its just a game, its just a game. ITS NOT JUST A ****ING GAME, ITS A GAME!!!!

There is a difference

... and ...

you shouldn't have given out so much info, cause now, if a criminal mastermind reads this, they sure as hell will try to plan beforehand for everything expected :p

oh but if we all followed that concept, then all would be blind!
not necessarily though :wink:

There ain't no flight ... just fight.

It all boils down to the "fight or flight" response in us. Personally, I can't fly.

When it comes to my family, there ain't no 'flight' ... just 'fight'. As far as the 'criminal mastermind', he better hope he gets me with the first bullet ... nothing short of that will stop me from laying hold of him. If he don't kill me immediately, I am confident I will carry him to hell with me - I AM NEVER FAR FROM A WEAPON.

When it comes to my family, there ain't no 'flight' ... just 'fight'. As far as the 'criminal mastermind', he better hope he gets me with the first bullet ... nothing short of that will stop me from laying hold of him. If he don't kill me immediately, I am confident I will carry him to hell with me - I AM NEVER FAR FROM A WEAPON.

I respect that. I admire the passion :m16:

note to self...do not get on Chief's bad side. lol....

Back