How aggressive are you? - Page 4

View Poll Results :How aggressive are you?
Wrong me and I will (attempt to?) fong you 12 12.50%
I pick fights I can win! 6 6.25%
Sometimes I am, sometimes I am not 34 35.42%
If cornered, l'll fight to the death 34 35.42%
I am a peaceful Saint 10 10.42%
Voters: 96. You may not vote on this poll

--
Boots

February 17th, 2005  
C/2nd Lt Robot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doody
The lesson here is watch out for the nice quiet guys. We may not bark loud, but we'll bite your off if forced into something 8)
More people should listen to the chinese. "Beware of the silent dog and still water"
February 17th, 2005  
SAINT

sometimes in the army, a soldier has to really adapt to other guys in the company or platoon.

so what I think is that it is good to be a commissioned officer in the military..

Nobody dares challenge you, whether they like you or not.

It's a different life and experience altogether as an officer.

But we all know Doody qualifies to be a good officer and a gentleman and who can also understand the other ranks.

February 18th, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

thanks Saint
--
Boots
February 18th, 2005  
OutcastHuman

I'm a really quiet guy. I tend to stick to my close friends and just go along with my day but if someone pisses me off, I can get pretty viscous (sp?). Its true never underestimate the quiet guy.
February 21st, 2005  
ACTaFOOL82

Im not a big fighter, I dont pick fights or throw the first punch either. People dont pick on me though because Im a big guy. I also get beat up alot by my older siblings so I can take a hell of a beating.

I may not throw the best punch, but I can absorb the best. haha
February 21st, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACTaFOOL82
I may not throw the best punch, but I can absorb the best. haha
so what you are telling me is that you are a human punching bag
February 21st, 2005  
ACTaFOOL82

I'm like that movie of the fat guy absorbing the cannon ball blast, except not fat and old. haha
February 21st, 2005  
Charge 7

Is that a call for fire request?

February 21st, 2005  
Duty Honor Country

old fat guy in the open, at my command, cannon ball in effect over...
February 21st, 2005  
Missileer

I was the youngest of four, three of us boys. I seemed to always be the one that the other two took their frustrations out on for two reasons, they could fight each other to a draw, and I was a late in life baby so considered spoiled. As soon as we got far away from our parents, my butt was grass and one of them was the lawn mower. I never could beat either of them but I did learn to handle myself with people my own age. I also learned how to lose and when to stop when it happened.