How aggressive are you?

How aggressive are you?

• Total voters
i try not to fight at all,i dont like it and most of the times i ignore provocations......and it really works 99 percent of times,but when some one bites hard,i intend to give him hell walk-trough :D but i fight mostly in groops,for example my class against another,or when my classmate is in trouble with like 15 guys,whole class comes out to fight with him,so i had 1vs1 very very small amount of times.

i'm a pretty big guy, about 200lbs and i am about six foot, i lift weights and work out every day. every one in my school knows my name, so no one really wants to fight me its all intimidation but if some one did confront me and wanted to fight my i would back down. sometimes its what you don't do that makes you the bigger person.

No offense to small people on the forum (I'm not too tall myself!), but...

Almost everyone smaller than me has this real cocky attitude, as if they're "so good", and all they do is tick people off and pick fights in which they then get their ***** kicked. Rub me the wrong way, I ignore you. go too far, and I will fight until the other guy (forgive the pun) is unconsious. Then, one kick for good measure.

I'm very aggressive... less so on the internet than in real life. I am not joking when I tell someone I think they need to throat punch someone, I really think that. I think many things in life can only be solved through violence and as I get older the more I believe it. In high school and uni and during my time in uniform I was a joker, never got into fights unless cornered (except one incident that almost got me sent to Ft Hood) but that has changed. Today if someone looks at me funny I will move directly to them and ask WTF is on their mind. I play rugby and don't care if we win or lose, I'm only playing to get some good hard HITS. Sometimes it worries me but then other times I think I have simply adapted to fit my current reality. I've lost my conscience about hurting another human being. I really don't care, it doesn't bother me and ten years ago I would have lost sleep over it... and yes, I've had it checked and my testosterone levels are normal and I don't have a tumor. I am just a violent :cen: anymore. My Aussie mates don't seem to mind.

I'm definitely not aggressive, I'm as easy going as you'll find in a long days walk. But I can hold my own when pushed. (or at least I could last time I needed to)

Usually, because of my very quiet demeanour, it's all over very quickly.

I have only ever lost one fight, and I wasn't even involved in it. A wooden stool being swung by a Singaporean taxi driver opened up my chin and left me flat on the ground with seven stitches needed. (He was swinging at the bloke seated behind me and I decided to get out of the way)

Im usually easy going till pushed too far. People never really messed with me too much because i let it be known that i wouldnt take crap off anyone. Also im from an area that is known for being tuff lmbo...You can be from this area and never have been in a fight in your life and you tell them where your from and their like "hey dont mess with them" lol...I usually get along with most until they give me a reason not to.

I'm glad to see that I didn't post how aggressive I was when I first saw this thread years ago. I probably would have said I was a bad :cens: mother :cens:. I'm far from that, although people tend to think I am a B.A.M.F. because I have a perpetual ticked off look (which works to my advantage most of the time). I'm definitely one who will fight if cornered. A few months ago in the weight room someone was pushing my buttons all wrong, he stepped down after I grabbed a 45lb plate - I'm proud to say I'll fight dirty.

I've never been in a fight in my life; I've come close plenty of times, though. At 5'11" and 149 lbs I'm not the biggest dog in the pack, I never have been, but I've got a lot of heart and they'll have a lot of hurt . . . whether I win or not.

I said sometimes. On some subjects I am very verbally aggressive, and other's, I couldn't give a hoot. (I do not mean the word "aggressive" as though I cuss and call names!)

Physically aggressive... am not physically agressive at all. I suppose under an extreme situation I would be, but as for everyday life, nope.

angry_jesus.jpg

The Gospel according to Saint John chapter 2 verse 15

Way to go Jesus !

I avoid conflict, but if someone threatens me, I will bring it to them when I am at the greatest advantage and they least expect it.

Well I have to say i am highly aggressive, when I am protecting my family etc.

I suffer from PMS and road rage :roll:

But work in a job where I am cool calm and collected at all times.

It must even out I think.

In general I am calm and easy going until someone pushes at me then I am from zero to ***** in 2 seconds.

I tend to have a quick temper, but I wouldnt call myself excessively agressive. Granted, if you mess with me or anyone that I care about I wont have an issue punching you straight in the face, but I still wont go out and pick fights or anything of that nature.

I didn't really know what to vote for, cause it kinda depends on who it is.

If you're not really that annoying of a person, and you have good intentions, I like yah, and I'll be nice to you even if you arn't to me. But if you are a stuck-up person, I won't give you a second glance, and if you rub me the wrong way, I will be all over you, whether it's in a violent way or in another way that hurts you.

But mostly I'm real easy going, and have been called a hippie (ahem Foxy), and yes I like to hug trees. (not really I've only did that a couple of times to make my friends laugh- but still it felt pretty good!)

Most of my friends think Im some sort of ditz cause of my personality, I always have the biggest grin on my face, and will laugh at the drop of a hat. (or when someone says 'vacum' or 'pudding')

But my mood can change in a second, and when it does, boy watch out! Us redheads do have a pretty bad temper :firedevi:

Back