How aggressive are you?

How aggressive are you?

• Total voters
I have no problem with fighting.... I think it can sort things out... Saying that I can't remember the last time I have started a fight. But I do think that I am naturally aggressive, but that I can control it. I have seen red before like some of the others have mentioned... Can't say I totally enjoy beating up someone for petty things, but if it is serious, like someone hitting my Girlfriend or something like that I would take great joy into making that person's life miserable.

I usually never start a fight but I somebody begs for it... Giving is more blessed than taking ;)

If you leave me alone, noone will get hurt. But if someone is really pi**ing me off, he'll have to face 6.2 ft, 200 lbs of steel-toed anger

Bootboy82 said:
I usually never start a fight but I somebody begs for it... Giving is more blessed than taking ;)

If you leave me alone, noone will get hurt. But if someone is really pi**ing me off, he'll have to face 6.2 ft, 200 lbs of steel-toed anger

Rock on, man!

I just got in the door from 3 weeks down at Ft. Polk and I have an amusing story to tell.

After my company got out of the field, everyone's spirits were high. It was only a matter of time before people started to grapple. Grappling is like wrestling, but you must make the person tap out. Generally this is done by choking your partner. As the matches were going on, I had a feeling I would be a part of it all. The same guy who I talked about in creating this topic called out old SGT Doody. It seems that everyone seemed to think I would be nothing more than a speed bump. Nice guys who are not aggressive seem to be thought as such. With 50 guys calling me out, I had to answer their calls. This was me backed into a corner. As I got to the ring of mostly E-4 and below mafia, I heard everyone say my challenger would win. I got on my knees, shook hands and engaged the enemy. Right off the bat, I put the big bastard on his back and he would remain on the flat of his back for the match. He's one of those guys who have no neck. That coupled with the fact I had never choked someone out before made things a bit hard for me. After my challenger eye and nose gouged me, I had no choice but to jail house chock him. Beat red and foaming at the mouth, he tapped out.

Most people were shocked I won. As I said when I started this thread, people tend to under estimate me. My challenger is one of those types who trash talks and picks on people who he thinks he can dominate with ease. A few of his past victims thanked me for beating him down. I tried to say sorry for accidentally hitting him in the chin. My hand slipped off his collar and hit him there. His only responce to me was "don't ever :cen: hit me again." A few people have told me he wants to fight me. How sad since he is the one who picked the fight with me and boasted about it.

The lesson here is watch out for the nice quiet guys. We may not bark loud, but we'll bite your :cen: off if forced into something 8)

Welcome back, Doody!

Yep the old lesson of those who talk the most trash have something to prove....

....to themselves.

Doody said:
The lesson here is watch out for the nice quiet guys. We may not bark loud, but we'll bite your :cen: off if forced into something 8)
More people should listen to the chinese. "Beware of the silent dog and still water"

sometimes in the army, a soldier has to really adapt to other guys in the company or platoon.

so what I think is that it is good to be a commissioned officer in the military..

Nobody dares challenge you, whether they like you or not.

It's a different life and experience altogether as an officer.

But we all know Doody qualifies to be a good officer and a gentleman and who can also understand the other ranks.

:rambo: ;)

I'm a really quiet guy. I tend to stick to my close friends and just go along with my day but if someone pisses me off, I can get pretty viscous (sp?). Its true never underestimate the quiet guy.

Im not a big fighter, I dont pick fights or throw the first punch either. People dont pick on me though because Im a big guy. I also get beat up alot by my older siblings so I can take a hell of a beating.

I may not throw the best punch, but I can absorb the best. haha :cowb:

I was the youngest of four, three of us boys. I seemed to always be the one that the other two took their frustrations out on for two reasons, they could fight each other to a draw, and I was a late in life baby so considered spoiled. As soon as we got far away from our parents, my butt was grass and one of them was the lawn mower. I never could beat either of them but I did learn to handle myself with people my own age. I also learned how to lose and when to stop when it happened.

Back