Household Six is gonna go high and to the right.

03USMC

:lol:

My wife is gonna have a kineption fit. :lol: Just got one of my 3 year old daughters Christmas presents. A complete set of Woodland BDU'S with USMC transfers, and lead wings. :lol:

Six thinks it's unbecoming for her to play with boy's toys but what the hey....Merry Christmas Hija.

03USMC said:

My wife is gonna have a kineption fit. :lol: Just got one of my 3 year old daughters Christmas presents. A complete set of Woodland BDU'S with USMC transfers, and lead wings. :lol:

Six thinks it's unbecoming for her to play with boy's toys but what the hey....Merry Christmas Hija.

That's a grand gift! :lol:

HH6 gave me a time of it concerning things of that nature as well .. she really didn't like it when I taught our daughter how to stalk, trap, kill and eat a rabbit. What's really funny is watching her play Marine with her brothers in a pink princess dress with her face all camo'd up. :lol:

RnderSafe said:
03USMC said:

That's a grand gift! :lol:

HH6 gave me a time of it concerning things of that nature as well .. she really didn't like it when I taught our daughter how to stalk, trap, kill and eat a rabbit. What's really funny is watching her play Marine with her brothers in a pink princess dress with her face all camo'd up. :lol:

Dang forgot the Cammie stick? Guess I'm going back to the store tomorrow :lol: Thanks for the reminder sir :)

Back