Household Six is gonna go high and to the right.

--
Boots

December 10th, 2004  
03USMC

Topic: Household Six is gonna go high and to the right.

My wife is gonna have a kineption fit. Just got one of my 3 year old daughters Christmas presents. A complete set of Woodland BDU'S with USMC transfers, and lead wings.

Six thinks it's unbecoming for her to play with boy's toys but what the hey....Merry Christmas Hija.
December 10th, 2004  
Trevor

HEll, that's what I'd give my kid for christmas, or something like it.
December 10th, 2004  
RnderSafe

Topic: Re: Household Six is gonna go high and to the right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC

My wife is gonna have a kineption fit. Just got one of my 3 year old daughters Christmas presents. A complete set of Woodland BDU'S with USMC transfers, and lead wings.

Six thinks it's unbecoming for her to play with boy's toys but what the hey....Merry Christmas Hija.
That's a grand gift!

HH6 gave me a time of it concerning things of that nature as well .. she really didn't like it when I taught our daughter how to stalk, trap, kill and eat a rabbit. What's really funny is watching her play Marine with her brothers in a pink princess dress with her face all camo'd up.
--
Boots
December 10th, 2004  
03USMC

Topic: Re: Household Six is gonna go high and to the right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by RnderSafe
Quote:
Originally Posted by 03USMC

That's a grand gift!

HH6 gave me a time of it concerning things of that nature as well .. she really didn't like it when I taught our daughter how to stalk, trap, kill and eat a rabbit. What's really funny is watching her play Marine with her brothers in a pink princess dress with her face all camo'd up.

Dang forgot the Cammie stick? Guess I'm going back to the store tomorrow Thanks for the reminder sir
December 10th, 2004  
dougal

Nice one
December 11th, 2004  
A Can of Man

Hahah... Houshold Six... I'm gonna use that one
December 13th, 2004  
Italian Guy

Merry Christmas to HH6 then 8)
December 13th, 2004  
Anya1982

Topic: ok