House honors crew lost in Bermuda Triangle

OK then why don't you tell us what is it? Aleins, Altantis, sea monkeys, waterspouts, whirlpools, tornadoes, tidal waves, UFOs, quicksand, giant octopuses, or over active imaginations?

Someday. Maybe it's actually cursed. Just one more piece of proof that motehr nature is somethin we gotta fear more than nukes or whatever enemies the civilized society could muster.

I think the Bermuda triangle is on a case by case, some explainable others unexplainable. For example.

Flight 19, got lost, and ditched into the atlantic. The TBM-3 Avenger is a very heavy bird, she would have sank like a stone by ditching. Would have been very difficult to escape in time, and even if hypothermia would have killed the pilots within minutes. The dissappeance of the Rescue PBY is an odd coincidence.

USS Cyclops, probably Espionage. Happened during the height of WWI. Pro-German Captian and several members of crew. The unexpected embarkation of a very pro-german US consulate is very odd. She probably sailed off her route as was destroyed in some fashion.

SS Sulfur Queen, she was carrying liquid sulfur (explosive). Unlike the others debris was found, she most likely exploded and sank with minutes.

Then there were several ships where the ship was found intact, but the passengers and crew dissppeared. Pirates is one possibility.

yeah, known that. Thats why its weird really... Thats why we need a final judge. Ive got a whole book on it and yeah, rather interesting. But also the devils triangle says a few things really..

The burmuda triangle=devils triangle.
It's an area of water off the east/south east tip of Florida. Bad stuff happens to ships/planes/people who go into the area. Gauges go crazy, boats and planes crash/vanish without trace or reason.
Hopeful

Yes that bermuda triangle is a real mystery But its due to A volcanic opening under the sea bed which releases bubbles which in turn displaces the boats Boyancy causing it to sink but the plans going missing i think its because of the very strange wether emissions coming from the triangle. i also think that its all just a superstitious wifes tale thats been continued since the early 1800's proberly earlier than that

CURAHEE 'alone we stand together'

I would suggest there is some sort of magnetic anomoly. That would explain why all of flight 19 compasses going haywire at the sametime.

Still there is something odd about the place. For example, as I said there were several ships and boats that were found adrift, with no damage or sign of distress, its cargo intact and its lifeboats still attached. And yet everybody on board had vanished without a trace. No blood, no lifejackets, no DNA, just dissappeared.

Mystery

Their is always a logical explanation for the supernatural even if you cant find one there is one maybe they wanted to go for a swim and got eaten up by a great white shark lol no its a mystery maybe we'll never know

Back