House That Golf Built

--
Boots

March 27th, 2006  
Missileer

Topic: House That Golf Built

This rivals the yacht I posted here a while ago. Check the box at left and "download." It may take a while, its a .ppt

http://www.streamload.com/Missileer
March 28th, 2006  
Navy Boy

In the first movie was the guy using shot gun ammo?
March 28th, 2006  
Missileer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Navy Boy
In the first movie was the guy using shot gun ammo?
I think so, it looked like it when he was loading the clips.
--
Boots
March 28th, 2006  
Marinerhodes

Holy cow!?! Tiger Woods? My wife is playing golf...I wonder. . . .

Yes that was an automatic (or semi) shotgun type weapon.

I would love to see the new M60 replace some of the older style 249G and SAWs. 15,000 rounds before you change the barrel?!? Oh my friggen gawd.
March 29th, 2006  
Navy Boy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Missileer
This rivals the yacht I posted here a while ago. Check the box at left and "download." It may take a while, its a .ppt

http://www.streamload.com/Missileer
And the golf video won't play propably because the school computers won't show it,but I will try it at home.
March 30th, 2006  
Marinerhodes

It isn't a video, it is a powerpoint. Hope you can check it out. It is pretty cool stuff.
March 30th, 2006  
Navy Boy

Is their any way of not downloading that powerpoint on to my computer? Because I don't really like downloading stuff on the internet that much.
March 30th, 2006  
Missileer

Quote:
Is their any way of not downloading that powerpoint on to my computer? Because I don't really like downloading stuff on the internet that much.
This is off my private site so you're safe (as is possible). When you go to the site, put a checkmark in the box beside the article and then click on download. When you get a "save or open" message, click on "open". Let me know if it doesn't work, it should work on any computer.
March 31st, 2006  
Navy Boy

I just saw that house and im like HOLLY SHIT MISSILEER IS RICH!!
March 31st, 2006  
Missileer

Quote:
I just saw that house and im like HOLLY SHIT MISSILEER IS RICH!!
I wish. My house would fit in his parlor.