House Democrats Pass Healthcare Reform

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I'm looking for it, I assure you. If we were to talk about convenience, I'd have it right here. Because nothing beats watching you try to beat the facts. Guaranteed homeboy- I'll find it.

Gentlemen, I commend you on your pulling this thread completely off the topic. How about we stick to Health Care Reform?

(I know this is IN the bill, but it's not dealing with health care directly.)

Start another thread about it, George. I'll be glad to discuss it with you. But this particular thread is about, read it, "House Democrats Pass Healthcare Reform."

Not "Obama's Gestapo."

The facts of a chain e-mail. Ah yes. They're OH SO RELIABLE. *rolls eyes again*
Who said it was chain e-mail? Now you're insulting my friends?

Gentlemen, I commend you on your pulling this thread completely off the topic. How about we stick to Health Care Reform?

(I know this is IN the bill, but it's not dealing with health care directly.)
If it's in the bill, then it's relevant. Like the bio-chip law?

http://goldfuture.wordpres s.com/2010/ 03/19/both- house-and- senate-health- bills-require- the-micro- chipping- of-americans- 31810/
Required RFID implanted chip

Sec. 2521 Pg. 1000 – The government will establish a National Medical Device Registry. What does a National Medical Device Registry mean?

National Medical Device Registry from H.R. 3200 [Healthcare Bill]pages 1001-1008:

(g)(1) The Secretary shall establish a national medical device registry (in this subsection referred to as the ‘registry’) to facilitate analysis of post market safety and outcomes data on each device that— ‘‘(A) is or has been used in or on a patient‘‘(B)and is— ‘‘(i) a class III device or ‘‘(ii) a class II device that is implantable life-supporting or life-sustaining.”

Then on page 1004 it describes what the term “data” means in paragraph 1 section B:
‘‘(B) In this paragraph the term ‘data’ refers to information respecting a device described in paragraph (1)including claims data patient survey data standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments electronic health records and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary”

What exactly is a class II device that is implantable? Approved by the FDA a class II implantable device is an “implantable radio frequency transponder system for patient identification and health information.” The purpose of a class II device is to collect data in medical patients such as “claims data patient survey data standardized analytic files that allow for the pooling and analysis of data from disparate data environments electronic health records and any other data deemed appropriate by the Secretary.”

See it for yourself: http://www.fda. gov/downloads/ MedicalDevices/ DeviceRegulation andGuidance/ GuidanceDocument s/ucm072191. pdf

This new law – when fully implemented – provides the framework for making the United States the first nation in the world to require each and every one of its citizens to have implanted in them a radio-frequency identification (RFID) microchip for the purpose of controlling who is or isn’t allowed medical care in their country.

Don’t believe it? Look it up yourself. Healthcare Bill H.R. 3200: http://waysandmeans .house.gov/ media/pdf/ 111/AAHCA09001xm l.pdf

Pages 1001-1008 “National Medical Device Registry” section.
Page 1006 “to be enacted within 36 months upon passage”
Page 503 “… medical device surveillance”

Rob, why would the government use the word “surveillance” when referring to citizens? The definition of “surveillance” is the monitoring of the behavior activities or other changing information usually of people and often in a secret manner.

You wanted sources, there ya go kiddo. And a couple are gen'u'Ine o'feeesh'ual federal sites.

Start another thread about it, George. I'll be glad to discuss it with you. But this particular thread is about, read it, "House Democrats Pass Healthcare Reform."

Not "Obama's Gestapo."
Only difference is Hitler was in 1920's-1945.

One thing that nauseates me about Obama is how all these blacks were singing and preaching about how great they felt now that a black man was running. Then he won. Now they had someone to make them believe in themselves. They are so infantile that they need someone to make them feel proud of themselves.

Well, I'm white, I voted for Alan Keyes (which, according to the local democratic party and Obamaniacs across this fine nation, is a Klansman from Arkansas.... LOL!), and I'm man enough that no matter what kind of crap I have in my life, I don't need anyone to help me believe in myself.

I was banned from a forum because I'm a racist, Robbie. I'm a racist because I voted for Alan Keyes and not Obama. And some of those folks actually have doctorates!
Goes to show that a nice little investment in Cracker Jacks can get you anywhere in this world.....

Who said it was chain e-mail? Now you're insulting my friends?
How is that an insult? Insecurities and paranoia, anyone?

If it's in the bill, then it's relevant. Like the bio-chip law?
NO, it's not. This is about health care. Not a citizen's military, it's about HEALTH CARE. I don't know how else to explain it.
Rob, why would the government use the word “surveillance” when referring to citizens? The definition of “surveillance” is the monitoring of the behavior activities or other changing information usually of people and often in a secret manner.
You wanted sources, there ya go kiddo. And a couple are gen'u'Ine o'feeesh'ual federal sites.
Hmm, maybe could it possibly be for the easy access to a person's medical history? I, for one, know that it's really difficult to remember every doctor's visit I've ever been to and I'm only 20. I can't imagine how difficult it is for some older folks to remember all of theirs. Perhaps this microchip could also be used to monitor the current health condition of a person. I don't know, and I have a strong feeling that you don't either. Mainly because of the paragraph below.
Only difference is Hitler was in 1920's-1945.

One thing that nauseates me about Obama is how all these blacks were singing and preaching about how great they felt now that a black man was running. Then he won. Now they had someone to make them believe in themselves. They are so infantile that they need someone to make them feel proud of themselves.

Well, I'm white, I voted for Alan Keyes (which, according to the local democratic party and Obamaniacs across this fine nation, is a Klansman from Arkansas.... LOL!), and I'm man enough that no matter what kind of crap I have in my life, I don't need anyone to help me believe in myself.

I was banned from a forum because I'm a racist, Robbie. I'm a racist because I voted for Alan Keyes and not Obama. And some of those folks actually have doctorates!
Goes to show that a nice little investment in Cracker Jacks can get you anywhere in this world.....
Friend, this was absolutely, completely, utterly UNNECESSARY. I don't give a damn why you didn't vote for Obama, why you were banned from another forum, or why you hate black people. It has NOTHING to do with the topic, and does nothing but further prove your ignorance, hatred, and closed-mindedness. George W. Bush was white too, do you think he did a "cracker jack" job as POTUS?

How is that an insult? Insecurities and paranoia, anyone?
You questioned their reliability. Maybe not an outright insult.

NO, it's not. This is about health care. Not a citizen's military, it's about HEALTH CARE.
And it's all tucked into this quaint little bill that is 2,700 pages long and not a damn one of those senators or congressmen read it. Guaranteed, Obama sure didn't.

Hmm, maybe could it possibly be for the easy access to a person's medical history? I, for one, know that it's really difficult to remember every doctor's visit I've ever been to and I'm only 20.
RFID bio-chips have been banned in Europe because they have been found to cause cancer. Want cancer early? Here, have a bio-chip and try some.

Friend, this was absolutely, completely, utterly UNNECESSARY. I don't give a damn why you didn't vote for Obama, why you were banned from another forum, or why you hate black people.
LOL! I don't hate black people, that's just it! Even you don't know who Alan Keyes is! THAT is the problem! Obamaniancs made so many judgement calls, and they had no idea what they are judging!

It has NOTHING to do with the topic, and does nothing but further prove your ignorance, hatred, and closed-mindedness. George W. Bush was white too, do you think he did a "cracker jack" job as POTUS?
My ignorance. Because I didn't vote for Obama. LOL! Whatever!
Hatred? Forrrrrr..... who?
Closed-minded? At least *I* researched the candidates before I voted. Hell, you don't know anything about Alan Keyes!

You questioned their reliability. Maybe not an outright insult.
No, I questioned the reliability of the e-mail, not the person who sent it. That's your interpretation, not what I actually said.
And it's all tucked into this quaint little bill that is 2,700 pages long and not a damn one of those senators or congressmen read it. Guaranteed, Obama sure didn't.
Did you?. . . No?. . . I didn't think so.

RFID bio-chips have been banned in Europe because they have been found to cause cancer. Want cancer early? Here, have a bio-chip and try some.
Oh, so now you trust the European health care system? Pick a side, dude. You're weakening your argument.

By the way, inside the link you provided was this little tidbit:

http://go2.wordpress.com/?id=725X13...equire-the-micro-chipping-of-americans-31810/

Which provides all possible health risks and measures to prevent those risks.
LOL! I don't hate black people, that's just it! Even you don't know who Alan Keyes is! THAT is the problem! Obamaniancs made so many judgement calls, and they had no idea what they are judging!
Tell me, if Alan Keyes had received my vote, would he have won? No. He was not the Republican nominee for president. That was John McCain. I was NOT voting for John McCain, seeing as he voted in favor of GWB over 90% of the time during his tenure in Congress. I was not looking forward to 8 years of the exact same governing. So I looked to Obama. I checked out his views, and while I disagreed with some of them, I considered him a better candidate for the position than John f**king McCain. You don't know anything about me, so don't presume that your ignorant (there's that word again, you'd think by now you'd learn to stop making yourself look that way) stereotypes of teenagers apply to me. I can assure you, you are wrong.

My ignorance. Because I didn't vote for Obama. LOL! Whatever!
Hatred? Forrrrrr..... who?
Closed-minded? At least *I* researched the candidates before I voted. Hell, you don't know anything about Alan Keyes!
Ignorance because you refuse to believe that someone other than Obama could have handled the current situation any better. Your ignorance that you think lowering taxes on big business and the rich is going to stimulate a down economy. Basically your ignorance in agreeing with the conservative viewpoints on more or less all the standard party platforms.

Hatred? Obama. It's clear that you despise the man because he won and your candidate didn't. Don't be a sore loser. You should be hoping that you are proved wrong. You should be PRAYING that you have to eat your words. Because doing so will mean this country is on the right path again.

Closed-minded because you're not even willing to give President Obama a chance. He has been in office for 14 months now, and you're expecting everything to be okay. Well, I've got news for you, he's not Jesus. He's just a man who can only try and do what he (and a majority of the people he's governing) think is best for the country.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back