Hot Spots in Iraq/Thanks to all the Servicemembers

Rotty261

I know that Fallujah is the hot spot in Iraq right now, as far as the main stream media is concerned. But I am in the Theater and I know that there are a couple of other place that are very hot right now, with a lot of fierce fighting going on.

I would like to say my thanks to all of the US service members in Iraq fighting for our freedoms that we enjoy everyday in the US. I would also like to thank all of the armed forces from other countries around the globe that are doing their part to stabilize this nation.

Take a minute and think about all of these young men and women over here and pray for their safe return to their waiting families.

Thanks for the support Rotty261.

By this time next year, I will be back for my 2nd tour in the Sand Box.

The best thing anyone can do is to thank a soldier for being over there. I have had people tell me they may not agree with it, but they still support the troops. Other people have said they could never do such a thing and thank me for being a soldier. Not everyone is suppose to be a soldier ;)

People don't have to believe in what the government is doing, but they should support the troops no matter what. Never agian should we have a situation like the Vietnam war where the civilians are spitting on the returned servicemen.

good ol freedom to do whatever they want, especially the killing american one, in which good ol nationlstic iraqis roamed about their countries with aks and RPGS ready for a game of gureilla warefare

Precision said:
good ol freedom to do whatever they want, especially the killing american one, in which good ol nationlstic iraqis roamed about their countries with aks and RPGS ready for a game of gureilla warefare

Erm, thanks for the heartfelt response.

Back