Horseback riding

CanadianCowgirl

I know a lot of people may not consider horseback riding a sport, but trust me it is. Anyone who's ever been on a horse knows how your muscles will ache for days later. Anyone out there wanting to share their opinion on this feel free, or anyone who's got questions, I'm the one to ask :D

Yeah, I know. I've been riding horses for 16 years (since I was 2) and now that I'm in college, everytime I go home I go for a ride and when I finally hop off after about 2 hours, my backside is aching :x

Try riding bareback and racing all the time. Your inner thigh starts to get really sore if you're out of practice and you get a lot of horse sweat on you.

My family owns two horses, a palamino and an arab, and I've been riding since I was 2. I love it, and agree with you, it is a sport and you end up so sore and tired at the end of the day. You just want to go home and sit down but you've got to tend to your horses before you do, that can be the worst part on some days.... just no motivation when your hot, sweaty and covered in red dust.

when i was younger i used to work at Parker Ranch, the largest ranch in Hawaii. that was pretty fun, it would have lasted longer if i didn't move away.

Back