Hopefully Israel will be f**** up.

--

January 8th, 2007  
EagleHammer

Topic: Hopefully Israel will be f**** up.

I have read that Israel is training on striking Iranian Nuklear Facilities,
If that happends will Iran start a fully out War, or just say we're F****.

Eaglehammer, This title is pretty close to Country bashing. Why would you hope an ally would be destroyed in a theoretical conflict with Iran? Keep the discussion in a "what if" format.
January 8th, 2007  
bulldogg

Dont feed the troll.
January 8th, 2007  
Team Infidel

^^^ Lol
--
January 8th, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by EagleHammer
I have read that Israel is training on striking Iranian Nuklear Facilities,
If that happends will Iran start a fully out War, or just say we're F****.
Sorry Bulldog, I just cannot resist.

EagleHammer,
I had no idea Iran has Nuklear Facilities, is that is some type of new Weapon? Also, my handy dandy map tells me that Iran is very far away from Israel, how would you propose Israel get there with Military Aircraft?

Israeli Long Range Bombers perhaps?
Israeli Aircraft Carrier?

Last I heard Israel has neither of those nice systems.
January 8th, 2007  
sandy

Yes,I know it・・・・・・・・
Israel has some B-52・・・・・ probably.
January 8th, 2007  
Gator

Would you know when Israel acquired the Buff's?
B52 is an Offensive Weapons System, and the United States is, as it has been for quite some time, restricted by law from selling Israel anything except Defensive Weapons Systems.
January 8th, 2007  
CABAL

They can still launch offensive strikes. Israel certainly don't need B-52 or any strategic long range bomber to launch attacks upon a country if they have mid-air refueling tankers.
January 8th, 2007  
mmarsh

Gator

The Iranians wouldn't use aircraft, the Israelis have once of the best Air Defense systems in the world. It would be very hard for a bomber to get through...

Besides, The Iranians don't need aircraft, they already have the Shebad-3 which has a range of 2000 km. The Iranians are working on the Shebad-4 for could go as far as the Europe.

Once Iran has a functioning device, the only thing the Iranians would have to do would be to convert the nuclear devices in order to fit on a warhead (not an easy task).

B-52 have never been exported AFAIK, nor would the Israelis need them. Distances in the ME are short. You can fly to Tehran from Tel Aviv in about 3 hours, you don't need a long range bomber. You could do it with any aircraft with a tanker aircraft.
January 8th, 2007  
Gator

Quote:
Originally Posted by CABAL
They can still launch offensive strikes. Israel certainly don't need B-52 or any strategic long range bomber to launch attacks upon a country if they have mid-air refueling tankers.
http://www.find-our-community.net/re...e_East_map.htm

So the Tankers in question would loiter where? Over Iraq? The U.S. would fair better trying to figure out a way to lease Israel an Aircraft Carrier for the day.

mmarsh,
I have no idea what you are talking about.
January 8th, 2007  
therise21

you are missing an asterisk. there should be one more in the word you are trying to use. your welcome in advance.