I hope this forum has better leadership than my last!

wrath1

Banned
Hello,

My name is John and I'm a "Military Contractor". Most my experience is from working in Bosnia, Srpska Republika...Bratunac, Srebrenica, Kravica, Milici...ect...ect. I was there for years until I eventually got into a bit of trouble.

I'm former U.S. Military, been a big city cop and worked in the "EP" field. I guess the best way to get to know me is to visit my blog, I've got over 120k words written there.

http://johnanderson75.blogspot.com

Respectfully,
John

hello and welcome to the forums

This forum is like a military garrison/unit. Nothing to be worried.

Discipline and following the rules are important factors in this place

Hope you like it

Welcome aboard Wrath1, I'm sure you'll like the forums and you can contribute to a large extent to our discussions here. I have a friend who was kidnapped in Iraq as a military contractor and then rescued by the Seals.

Welcome to the forums Wrath.
I've served a few months in Bosnia myself, in Modrica.

I hope this forum has better leadership than my last!
I don't know what forum that was, so I can't comment on that.
(and it really doesn't matter what forum it was anyway..)

This forum's staff does consists of current and former military service members only, some with years of experience from many different conflict zones around the world (from the Vietnam War and up).
This forum isn't made to please everyone, so it seems like you either fit in or you don't...

But if you follow the forum rules and respect the other members, then you won't have any trouble with us. :)

Back