Hoorah. Howya doin?

JamesK

Im a 19 year old highschool drop out with a GED joining the god-blessed United States Army within a month! Ive lived over half of my life out of the states as an ex-pat as well, in places such as Riyahd, Saudi Arabia, and Bruge, Belgium. Already passed the ASVAB and physical. Now im just waiting for those pesky interviews from the commissioned officers because of my juvenile record who my recruiter seems to say "There calling tomorrow I swear!" then what'dya know? They dont call! They will eventually I know. Thats besides the point. I usually take my freetime writing.... lyrics, storys, jokes... and drinking massive ammounts behind closed doors. You'd think I would want to be a member of the press. Nah, I never was one for being a parasite. I scored good on the test, said only thing I couldnt do was be a Satelite communications guy. Low and behold, because of criminal records I was disqualifyed from about um... 70 percent of the jobs. So now I find my self leaning towards the M1 Abrams Crewman MOS. Well I just wanted to say hello. Now goodbye.

Last edited:
I hope everything are goes well for you and stay out of the trouble. Welcome to the forums.

Welcome - 'lyrics, stories, jokes'? You could be a spare-time parasite here - if you get any spare-time that is.:)

Im a 19 year old highschool drop out with a GED joining the god-blessed United States Army within a month! Ive lived over half of my life out of the states as an ex-pat as well, in places such as Riyahd, Saudi Arabia, and Bruge, Belgium. Already passed the ASVAB and physical. Now im just waiting for those pesky interviews from the commissioned officers because of my juvenile record who my recruiter seems to say "There calling tomorrow I swear!" then what'dya know? They dont call! They will eventually I know. Thats besides the point. I usually take my freetime writing.... lyrics, storys, jokes... and drinking massive ammounts behind closed doors. You'd think I would want to be a member of the press. Nah, I never was one for being a parasite. I scored good on the test, said only thing I couldnt do was be a Satelite communications guy. Low and behold, because of criminal records I was disqualifyed from about um... 70 percent of the jobs. So now I find my self leaning towards the M1 Abrams Crewman MOS. Well I just wanted to say hello. Now goodbye.

Good to hear that someone besides me is hopefully going to be a tanker. Welcome to the forums.

Back