Hooked on Ebonics....Tequila

Pacific Lure

Leroy is a 20-year-old 9th grader. This is Leroy's homework assignment. He must use each vocabulary word in a sentence:

1. Foreclose - If I pay alimony this month, I'll have no money foreclose.

2. Rectum - I had two Cadillacs, but my ol' lady rectum both.

3. Hotel - I gave my girlfriend crabs and the hotel everybody.

4. Disappointment - My parole officer tol me if I miss disappointment they gonna send me back to da big house.

5. ***** - I went to da doctor and he handed me a cup and said *****.

6. Israel - Alsonso tried to sell me a Rolex. I said, man dat looks fake. He said bulls**t, dat watch Israel.

7. Catacomb - Don King was at the fight the other night, man somebody oughta give dat catacomb.

8. Undermine - There is a fine looking hoe living in da apartment undermine.

9. Acoustic - When I was liddle, my uncle bought me acoustic and took me to da pool hall.

10. Iraq - When we go to da pool hall, I tol my uncle Iraq, you break.

11. Stain - My mother-in-law stopped by and I axed her do you plan on stain for dinner?

12. Seldom - My cousin gave me two tickets to the Nicks game, so I seldom.

13. Honor - At the rape trial, the Judge axed my buddy, who be honor first?

14. Odyssey - I tol my brother, you odyssey the tits on this hoe.

15. Axe - The policeman wanted to axe me some questions.

16. Tripoli - I was gonna buy my ol'lady a bra for her birthday, but I couldn't find a tripoli.

17. Fortify - I axed the hoe how much? She said fortify.

18. Income - I just got in bed with da hoe and income my wife.

Do you have feelings of inadequacy? Do you suffer from shyness? Do you sometimes wish you were more assertive?

If you answered yes to any of these questions, ask your doctor or pharmacist about Tequila.

Tequila is the safe, natural way to feel better and more confident about yourself and your actions. Tequila can help ease you out of your shyness and let you tell the world that you're ready and willing to do just about anything. You will notice the benefits of Tequila almost immediately, and with a regimen of regular doses you can overcome any obstacles that prevent you from living the life you want to live.

Shyness and awkwardness will be a thing of the past, and you will discover many talents you never knew you had. Stop hiding and start living, with Tequila.

Tequila may not be right for everyone. Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use Tequila.

However, women who wouldn't mind nursing or becoming pregnant are encouraged to try it. Side effects may include:

Pounding headache, resistance to loud noises, dizziness, nausea, dehydration, dry mouth, vomiting, dry heaves, diarrhea, incarceration, erotic lustfulness, loss of motor control, loss of clothing, loss of money, loss of virginity, loss of spouse, loss of job, loss of life, delusions of grandeur, fighting, table dancing, and a desire to sing Karaoke and play all-night rounds of Strip Poker, Truth Or Dare, and Naked Twister.

Tequila: Leave Shyness Behind.

Last edited:
Back