homework

danthepirate

k yall what are your opinions on hw. Now I don't mean just some school homework, yes that is include in the query, but I also mean for all of you int the military shcools or who were in military schools or who are out in the feild. it doesn't matter who you are or what the heck you are, if you have ever had work at home, home improvent work, repair work on the home, assigned by a wife work at home, work from school that you need to finish at home or anything. :drill:

I always work at home.

I do couseling statements for my soldiers at home, organize the upcoming Airborne Op, keep up-to-date on my tank ID. But yes, I have also done homework for military schools.

Granted they could fit study halls in during the school schedule, but then that would make it boring. I have never had any issues with doing homework for military schools because I've always been there because I wanted to be.

JumpMaster school for example... I was at home studying for that thing almost every night of the school and about a week prior.

I'll be doing the same for Pathfinder school in about a week or so.

If you want to be the best in what you do then you will need to work a bit harder than the average person and if that means doing homework then so be it.

Back