homework help

rotc boy

i need to write a 2 page paper on "sandwiching negatives" for photojournalism
but i keep getting google results on sandwiches...

could anyone help find info (like how to do it) for me?

*sandwiching negatives is wen u put 2 negatives on top of eachother, then print it out so it looks like there are two things put together

if i cant find any info, im just going to not go to that final exam and fail the semester, cuz i hate that class anyway
*edit- i know what you're gonna say, you should pass it for the credit, and because you need to pass all ur classes, but i only took this class because i thought it was an art credit, its not, and i only stayed in the class because im the only straight dude and im surrounded by hot chicks ;)

hmm well i cant realy help you on this but be careful in that class with the gay guys and you dont have to pass ALL your classes it would just be better if you do just do you best and im sure somebody else here should be able to help you more than i can

thanks IG, still not enough for 2 pages

i did like the last site, it showed what the final thing should look like

Ok try here. There's a link right next to the main picture that says "All class notes in pdf". Students were supposed to be taught about sandwich printing on week 2. So there might be something in there.

thanks italian, i used a couple of those sites for my sheet
after having my friend tell me i had big handwriting today, i decided to stop trying to stretch it out on word, and just handwrite it...i had 2 pages plus some....yay for sloppy horribly handwriting

Back