The Homeless Man

tomtom22

Chief Engineer
A man was walking down the street when he was accosted by a particularly dirty and shabby-looking homeless man who asked him for a couple of dollars for dinner.
The man took out his wallet, extracted ten dollars and asked, "If I give you this money, will you buy some beer with it instead of dinner?"
"No, I had to stop drinking years ago," the homeless man replied.
"Will you use it to go fishing instead of buying food?" the man asked.
"No, I don't waste time fishing," the homeless man said. "I need to spend all my time trying to stay alive."
"Will you spend this on greens fees at a golf course instead of food?" the man asked.
"Are you NUTS!" replied the homeless man. "I haven't played golf in 20 years!"
"Will you spend the money on a woman in the red light district instead of food?" the man asked.
"What disease would I get for ten lousy bucks?" exclaimed the homeless man.
"Well," said the man, "I'm not going to give you the money.
Instead, I'm going to take you home for a terrific dinner cooked by my wife."
The homeless man was astounded. "Won't your wife be furious with you for doing that? I know I'm dirty, and I probably smell pretty disgusting."
The man replied, "That's okay. It's important for her to see what a man looks like after he has given up beer, fishing, golf, and sex."

:p

Shame that he had to give up the fishing... the heck with the golf, the desire to misuse a club is downright impossible to ignore.

Think of it as a painting entitled "Assault, with Intent to Commit Murder- Golf Ball"

I've quit golf after getting bit by one ball that I hit myself, and look at me now!!!!!
Holed up in an urban city where the infamous ajummas (middle-aged ladies) that have no manners throw purses to secure a seat in the sub and looks at me with a dirty look (that actually happened once)

Back