Homecoming Experiences

ghost457

Well, this week was homecoming week for us, and i was just wondering if you guys had any weird or funny stories (keep it PG-13......).

ghost457 said:
Well, this week was homecoming week for us, and i was just wondering if you guys had any weird or funny stories (keep it PG-13......).
Are homecoming is this week too. :D

None yet. But I did nominate my friend, "Gary" for Ms WSPA. I'd think he'd win. He is, after all, clinically insane enough to be a female.

My homecoming was almost cancelled...At a dance we had before the acctuall homecoming dance, we were dancing a little dirty. The pricipal walked uo to the DJs booth and grabbed the mic and said that if we didnt stop freak dancing that he was going to ban homecoming,prom, and any other planned dances. So it really sucked.

C/CMSgt Henderson said:
My homecoming was almost cancelled...At a dance we had before the acctuall homecoming dance, we were dancing a little dirty. The pricipal walked uo to the DJs booth and grabbed the mic and said that if we didnt stop freak dancing that he was going to ban homecoming,prom, and any other planned dances. So it really sucked.

I hear you man. My dances look more like Rap music videos than school dances

Back