Home Made Cartoons

Here's a reload of the last cartoon. Another site complained that the humor was too local.

Winchell_zps5368d142.jpg

Here's a reload of the last cartoon. Another site complained that the humor was too local.

Winchell_zps5368d142.jpg

I am not sure I see any need for you to change your cartoons as it will always be the case that some people will not understand the comment you are making.

I am not sure I see any need for you to change your cartoons as it will always be the case that some people will not understand the comment you are making.

I'm always changing my captions. I like fine tuning or just chucking the whole concept.

Alastair2_zps71a4affd.jpg

Thanks - I'm sure your GSD has other talents.

ModernDogs_zps265e6432.jpg

Thank you for this one. Reminds me of dear ole "Wolfgang", my long haired, blue merle chihuahua. He was just like the Westie in the carrier.

And yeah, our GSD has other talents! He sits for treats!!! But seriously he's got the perimeter down. Nice bark too. But mostly he likes his treats!

Dadsgirl

They all love their treats. My Molly will sit like a statue for one.

I can't even say the word treat! We have code words!!

What type of dog is Molly?

Dadsgirl
p.s. that's my big boy. He out weighs me by about thirty pounds!!
That's the smallest at 5.5#. Maltese/ Pomeranian with a Maltese personality. And boy am I glad!
And that is the Luci, named after my best friend! ( the dachshund)...surprise attack photo!
Have a great day!

Last edited:

Dadsgirl
That's the smallest at 5.5#. Maltese/ Pomeranian with a Maltese personality. And boy am I glad!
And that is the Luci, named after my best friend! ( the dachshund)...surprise attack photo!
Have a great day!

They are very cute! Molly is a mix - terrier? Hound? She's cute but not comfortable with strangers. She gets along fine with us.

Here she is watching me make pancakes (she loves pancakes).

mollypancakes_zps5995fd95.jpg

Dadsgirl
Have a great day!

I love the Maltese/Pom..so cute.

They are very cute! Molly is a mix - terrier? Hound? She's cute but not comfortable with strangers. She gets along fine with us.

Here she is watching me make pancakes (she loves pancakes).

He looks very humble, he must really appreciate those pancakes.
m0489.gif

Back