Home and Away

Ok, I'm not picking on anybody, I really am fascinated. I love the way you people talk... like your expressions... I know I am culturally stupid and everything, but where i live is by far not culturally diverse, so I'm totally moving to Austrailia!!

"Christ on a bike" ... I'm stealing your phrase. It... I don't know, but it's awesome.

What is haka?r

You watch shows about crickets? I'm scared to death of those things!!

What is Home and Away about? Someone who likes the show needs to give an explanation as well as someone who doesn't.... :D

the haka, as the the rugby haka? man its awesome when performed. check it out at this site.
it isn't there, but there is a vid of the all blacks doing the haka and the Wallabies (Aussies) standing in a line, glaring at them, it was awesome, the Kiwis looked scary as hell and the aussies looked like angry drunken yobos!! awesome!!!

i heard a new saying yesterday, i asked a team member why a program we are making wasnt working and he said "i dont know Roh, you're the one screwing the cat, im just the one holding its head" so wrong. so very wrong LMAO

Ok Ok think of the worst soap opera of all time then put that show next to a beach with some sun and stuff then you have got Home and Away.

Next step get a bucket and put it on your head and sit in front of the TV when its on and you will get the full effect.

PS one of my favourite one liners"Same dog, different leg action" it fits all situations.

Back