The Holocaust We Will Not See

Sorry DB, but your truth is based on religious twaddle whereas mine is based on historical fact, moral integrity and modern day legal interpretation, which leaves your "truth" somewhat lacking in the reality stakes.

I would never expect you to realise this, and wouldn't bother trying to change your view, but when you trot it out I will gladly point out that your "evidence" has all been disproven on this forum time and time again.

Here's a Holocaust we will never admit to, even though we see evidence of it in the papers every day.

Auchwitz Survivor accuses Israel of Nazi like behaviour against the Palestinians.
A Nazi death camp survivor slams Israel over its occupation of Palestine, drawing an analogy between the Israeli army's indignations and the conduct of Nazi forces during World War II.

Source: http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=117179&sectionid=351020202
And only when an Auchwitz survivor says anything about it does anyone pay attention.
Oh, wait. The Israelis STILL aren't paying any attention, are they. Interesting.

THE holocaust had so many differences compared with colonialism and even spread of bubonic plague, STDs, influenza, and all other diseases that were not treatable by native medicines. Displacement was actually occupying land that was used by nomadic tribes. Today, that's legal and called imminent domain.

Except for a few frontiersmen who were mostly outlaws and killers, most settlers accepted American Indians as neighbors until atrocities were committed against them, which was common among different tribes of that time, and was reciprocated in kind which evolved from revenge to all out war. Of course, the slaughter of the buffalo by commercial hunters, didn't help feelings between the races. That affected the lives of all plains tribes because the buffalo was essential to their existence.

Hitler never even considered reservations for Jewish peoples.

Israeli Troops Admit Gaza Abuses.

An Israeli military college has printed damning soldiers' accounts of the killing of civilians and vandalism during recent operations in Gaza.

More...http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/7952603.stm

I particularly liked this piece.
BBC News said:
'Moral army'
The soldiers' testimonies also reportedly told of an unusually high intervention by military and non-military rabbis, who circulated pamphlets describing the war in religious terminology.

"All the articles had one clear message," one soldier said. "We are the people of Israel, we arrived in the country almost by miracle, now we need to fight to uproot the gentiles who interfere with re-conquering the Holy Land."

Last edited:
Back