The Holocaust We Will Not See

I am trying to draw a parallel with the native wars in Asia and Africa, why do these people now rule their own lands with whites being a minority, because they didn't die of disease, or because force was only used to oppress rather than wipe them out?

SE asia it has to be said were composed of people who had some contact with the West and had an economic output in the case of India and China exceeding those of the colonial powered oppressing them. Strange this economic situation now seems to be repeating itself, but I digress.

Are you changing your topic?

I thought it was about trying to compare WWII holocaust with the displacement of native tribes in the Western Hemisphere?

Or was the original topic about the right wing and the movie Avatar, as expressed in your first link?

Firstly from I have seen and read it is not normally any Governments Policy to wipe out tribes or indigenous people, it is more than often the settlers that come in later or some misguided military leader looking for his spot in history.

Chukpike, have you ever actually said anything or do you just try to find petty inconsistencies in other arguments?
Petty inconsistencies?
Comparing the Holocaust to Western expansion. Being the same as:

"I am trying to draw a parallel with the native wars in Asia and Africa,"
He can't even keep to his own topic, or did they move Africa into the Western Hemisphere?

You would be able to answer your own question if you had bothered to read the responses in the topic. Go to post #6.

This is really a stupid topic started by someone without a clue.

Go to the first post.
Actually click on the link he uses as his reference.
Read the article.
You will see the article is about the right wing attitude about the movie Avatar.

There is no serious comparison between the Holocaust and European expansion into the western hemisphere.

The whole expansion into the western hemisphere took place from the 1400s to the present. Over 500 years.
Genocide of the Holocaust took 12 years? Where is the comparisons?

BTW ToG. Who elected you as hall monitor?
Or did you appoint yourself as moderator while Redleg wasn't watching?

well im going to say in regard to why we dont see the extermination of native Americans in the same light as that of the jewish holocaust, may well be because the native Americans genocide resulted from more of a war for land rather than the extermination of a section of ones own society.

and not to mention it was mutual extermination of each other with the Indian wars, its just that the settlers were more capable of pulling killing off the Indians because of technology disease and resources.like if the native americans won you wouldnt have the united states as it is today they were fighting for their survival...

for christ sakes with the Jews it was hop into my oven,where as for the Indians it was tit for tat raids and warfare but evidently the settlers were capable of industrialized slaughter...

im not saying either was right but there defiantly is a difference between...

Last edited:
Here's a Holocaust we will never admit to, even though we see evidence of it in the papers every day.

Auchwitz Survivor accuses Israel of Nazi like behaviour against the Palestinians.
A Nazi death camp survivor slams Israel over its occupation of Palestine, drawing an analogy between the Israeli army's indignations and the conduct of Nazi forces during World War II.

Source: http://www.presstv.com/detail.aspx?id=117179&sectionid=351020202

And his opinion is right, why? I respect him immensely for his time in the death camp, but I also must disagree with him and state that I believe him utterly wrong.
You sit there within the luxury of australia, and you know nothing of what goes on in Israel.

Either way it does not belong in this thread.

And his opinion is right, why? I respect him immensely for his time in the death camp, but I also must disagree with him and state that I believe him utterly wrong.
You sit there within the luxury of australia, and you know nothing of what goes on in Israel.

Either way it does not belong in this thread.
And since when did you become a moderator on this forum?

It certainly belongs in this thread because as I said it is a "holocaust/genocide" that will never be spoken of by us so called "civilised" nations. Besides which I do have a bloody good idea of what goes on in Israel as I probably have more relatives there than you do. I also have a large number who have returned just because of what is going on.

Read the forum rules, and what the thread is about before you wade in making stupid statements and telling others what they should, or should not be posting and where.

Last edited:
Wow, no comment :)
I can understand that, at least you have the shame to admit it.
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Israel is the only UN member not permitted to stand for election to the full range of UN bodies. So while membership of the UN Human Rights Commission now includes Cuba, Libya, Sudan and Syria -- four of the seven states designated as state sponsors of international terrorism by the U.S. State Department -- Israel cannot even be a candidate."[/FONT]

I wonder why?..... It just goes to show who the world considers are the greater terrorists.

Last edited:
Thinking about it though, there was not such a mass depopulation in Africa or Asia as in the Americas. These statements suggest genocide rather than colonialism
The mass depopulation was mainly due to European diseases to which the native population of the Americas had no resistance, and while this depopulation tended to work in the European's favour there is little evidence it was a deliberate policy.

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]"Israel is the only UN member not permitted to stand for election to the full range of UN bodies. So while membership of the UN Human Rights Commission now includes Cuba, Libya, Sudan and Syria -- four of the seven states designated as state sponsors of international terrorism by the U.S. State Department -- Israel cannot even be a candidate."

you just answered your own question, i'm sure the UN Human Rights Commission could be proud of those quality members which in turn represent the overall quality and the competence of this commission :)

Edit: Too bad saddam was executed, you could nominate him as the head of this commission, he could be the strawberry on this marvelous hypocrisy cake :<
[/FONT]

Last edited:
Besides which I do have a bloody good idea of what goes on in Israel as I probably have more relatives there than you do. I also have a large number who have returned just because of what is going on.

Whoa - help me out here.

You are now telling us that you have a great many Israelis who are your relatives, including some who are now cutting and running?

So until now they obviously have been happy bunnies living in Israel ? Or were they on a family holiday?

Now I am all ears.

Whoa - help me out here.

You are now telling us that you have a great many Israelis who are your relatives, including some who are now cutting and running?

So until now they obviously have been happy bunnies living in Israel ? Or were they on a family holiday?

Now I am all ears.
Yes, you may well be "all ears", however I am more interested in discussing the matter with persons who perhaps have less "ears", and something more appropriate than best ivory between them.

Work it out. One family was there for 33 years, the other for over 40 years. The latter arriving there in 1952. One does not have to be an Auschwitz survivor to have the moral backbone to act upon the truth of Israel's murderous acts and genocidal policies.

Last edited:
I take it I was right then. A family of Israelis living the life you abhorr and in a land you claim they had stolen and should never have been allowed to settle in.

How nice is that one! On the other hand, no relatives of mine have had the advantage of living in Israel, largely because they were lost in Auchwitz, excepting one on Schindlers list who survived, but I respect and defend the right of your family to settle in their homeland; it is a great pity that they have been deprived of it by dog-in-the-manger middle eastern politics and religious hatred.

As for your scurrilous propaganda accusation against Israel - it is usually called self-defence. They have a right to graze their land in peace , they do not need your permission.

Nothing personal Seno - simply responding to your post.

Last edited:
Your logic is up to it's usual absolutely astounding level. With me being only 7 years of age when the first family went to Israel, and also not knowing them at the time, I had little input into their lives and how they chose to live them. The point being that eventually they did have the moral backbone to realise that what was happening was both immoral, and by the standards of International Justice, illegal.

Those Dutch and German Jewish relatives of mine who died in the camps never settled in Israel either,... for the life of me, I cannot work out why???? Obviously you can't either. It must be one of the great mysteries of the modern world, eh?

Also, it has been shown here many times, that the European Jews whether they are my relatives or yours or anyone else's, have absolutely no right to take the lands of others, no more than I do, to go back and displace those now living where my ancestors once lived.

Nothing personal,... just telling you the truth,... again.

Last edited:
You seem to think that the Jews did a d-day on palestine and ruthlessly conquered and then subjugated the arab population. Nothing could be further from the truth. The land was slowly bought (with MONEY!!) bit by bit, from the 1870s until the War of Independence. After the war (that was started by who?) the land that was abandoned (by retreating armies) was transferred to Israeli sovereignty, a fully legal move by any standard.

Also you seem to believe in the fairy-tale independent, strong, arab palestine, when, in reality, palestine hadn't been self-governing since the time of the last jewish kings, and has only been arabic for a fraction of the time that jews have been living there, and there has been a continual jewish presence since the time of moses (even if at times a very small one).

You seem to think that the Jews did a d-day on palestine and ruthlessly conquered and then subjugated the arab population. Nothing could be further from the truth. The land was slowly bought (with MONEY!!) bit by bit, from the 1870s until the War of Independence. After the war (that was started by who?) the land that was abandoned (by retreating armies) was transferred to Israeli sovereignty, a fully legal move by any standard.
Also you seem to believe in the fairy-tale independent, strong, arab palestine, when, in reality, palestine hadn't been self-governing since the time of the last jewish kings, and has only been arabic for a fraction of the time that jews have been living there, and there has been a continual jewish presence since the time of moses (even if at times a very small one).
I am not going to go through all this again as it has already been dealt with on this forum many times.

But you can do yourself the favour of not presuming as to what I think, as it will lessen the number of times you are completely wrong.

Strawman arguments are the work of children, as they do not work here. You know the truth and so do I. No one anywhere has said anything about Palestine being self governing, what was said was that the land belonged to the Palestinians (that is those who lived in the area now called Israel) prior to it being given, yes,.... given to the Jews by the Brits. The fact being that it was not their land to give.

It was purely a knee jerk reaction by the Allies (mainly the Brits) as a result of their collective guilt over not having done anything about the European Jews both before and during the war. Why is it that the Palestinians should suffer a similar fate to the European Jews as a result of the collective guilt of the post war Allies, what did they do to deserve this.

Please don't bother trotting out the religious mumbo jumbo about the land being promised to the Jews by god. No court in the world would give it the slightest credence. Except perhaps in Israel,... how convenient.

Bear in mind, that prior to the post war "flooding" of Palestine by European Jewry, the Jews were always a minority in this part of the world, both before and during the diaspora. As I have said time and time again, my relatives have maintained a presence in Britain, but that gives me no right to go back there and displace those now living where my ancestors did. If I were to try, especially if I used the argument as used by the Jews, I would be thrown in the nut house, and deservedly so.

Last edited:
Your logic is up to it's usual absolutely astounding level. With me being only 7 years of age when the first family went to Israel, and also not knowing them at the time, I had little input into their lives and how they chose to live them. The point being that eventually they did have the moral backbone to realise that what was happening was both immoral, and by the standards of International Justice, illegal.

Those Dutch and German Jewish relatives of mine who died in the camps never settled in Israel either,... for the life of me, I cannot work out why???? Obviously you can't either. It must be one of the great mysteries of the modern world, eh?

Also, it has been shown here many times, that the European Jews whether they are my relatives or yours or anyone else's, have absolutely no right to take the lands of others, no more than I do, to go back and displace those now living where my ancestors once lived.

Nothing personal,... just telling you the truth,... again.

Unfortunately you have no regard for the truth when it does not fit your bill, but there is no point in straightening you out once again; the historical inaccuracies you embrace are embedded in your hide and you will have no truck with inconvenient facts. Your last post (39) is demonstrative of this.

Please do not complain about the relatives issue - it was you who stuck yours up as evidence and then finds they are batting for the opposing side as long time contented (presumably) Israeli citizens, now driven once again from their haven.

We should not fall out over this once again; my position, like yours, remains unmoved.

Nothing personal.

Last edited:
Back