The Holocaust is a Lie; The U.S. Brought 9/11 Upon Itself

phoenix80

Banned
The Holocaust is a Lie; Al-Qaeda in Iraq is Legitimate; The U.S. Brought 9/11 Upon Itself

MEMRI ^

U.S.-Educated Palestinian-Jordanian Author Ibrahim 'Alloush on Al-Jazeera: The Holocaust is a Lie; Al-Qaeda in Iraq is Legitimate; The U.S. Brought 9/11 Upon Itself

The following are excerpts of an interview with Palestinian-Jordanian author Dr. Ibrahim 'Alloush, which aired on Al-Jazeera TV on August 23, 2005. The leading Holocaust denial publication Institute for Historical Review, which interviewed 'Alloush, [1] described him as a columnist for the Jordanian weekly newspaper Assabeel, as an active participant in the Association Against Zionism and Racism (AZAR), and as editor of the online publication Free Arab Voice. [2] 'Alloush studied and lived in the U.S. for 13 years, earning degrees from Ohio University and Oklahoma State University. (To view this clip, visit: http://memritv.org/search.asp?ACT=S9&P1=824.)

'Alloush: "The Holocaust is exploited to justify the Zionist policies and to justify the enemy state's right to exist. There is evidence, and scientific research, that prove the Holocaust is a lie. I support the legitimate resistance, and primarily martyrdom operations in Iraq, in Palestine, and wherever there is occupation.

[...]

"Those who associate themselves with Nazism these days are the American and other Western governments, not us."

Host: "How come? These are serious accusations."

'Alloush: "Nazism crossed [Germany's] borders and invaded the territories of others under various pretexts. Nazism oppressed others and exploited the media. Nazism is what the Zionist movement is doing – the same movement to which Steven Emerson belongs – and what the U.S. government is doing. I am not defending Nazism, but Nazism is a thing of the past. The new Nazism of today wears the robes of new liberalism. The new Nazism is imperialistic and Zionist policy, witnessed on a universal and globalized level today.

[...]

"You can only imagine the killings that the Americans carry out daily to ignite ethnic conflicts in Iraq. I do not doubt for a second that Americans and Zionists are stirring up domestic racial and ethnic tensions in Iraq.

[...]

"Whoever allows himself to be seduced into collaborating with the occupier, whether he is a Palestinian, an Iraqi, or anything else, is headed for the garbage can of history, and we feel no grief for him.

"Incidentally, I'd like to remind Steve Emerson, or maybe he doesn't know, that in the American revolution against Britain in the War of Independence, any American officer had the authority to try and to execute any suspect within one hour. When nations are in a state of war – and we the Arab nation are in a state of war, and the American bases are deployed from Qatar and Bahrain to North Africa, not only in Palestine and Iraq... The whole nation is in a state of war. When a nation is in a state of war, it has the right to defend itself.

"As for the collaborators, anyone who collaborates with the enemy, and anyone who helps the enemy – we are not responsible for him, since he chose to betray the nation.

[...]

"In principle, I support resistance wherever there is occupation. In Palestine, there is occupation, whose nature is colonialist and not just military. Therefore, targets in Palestine are not civilian. Every colonialist is a legitimate target, and the occupation in Iraq has local supporters, whose targeting is legitimate.

[...]

"The operations against the occupation forces and all their collaborators, in Iraq, Palestine, or elsewhere, are 100% legitimate, and I think we don't carry out enough of them. We need more such operations."

Host: "What operations?"

'Alloush: "Operations that target the American occupation and all its collaborators are legitimate resistance, according to the UN Charter – Article 51 grants peoples the right to defend themselves when they are subject to foreign occupation. I'm not responsible for the collaborators, because they've betrayed the nation.

[...]

"The Al-Qaeda Jihad organization in Iraq is one of the legitimate Iraqi resistance forces, like the Ba'th and the Al-Sadr movement. Anyone bearing arms against the Americans and their supporters is a legitimate force, and if anyone doesn't like it, he can include them in the list of terrorist organization – no problem. But I'd like to address the issue of the 9/11 attacks."

Host: "In brief."

'Alloush: "America brought the 9/11 attacks upon itself. Okay? This is a case of the chicken coming home to roost. In other words, you have brought this problem upon yourselves. As long as America occupies the Arab homeland and the Islamic world militarily, politically, economically, and culturally, and as long as it supports the Zionist entity, it should expect something."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[1] To view transcript, go to: http://www.ihr.org/jhr/v20/v20n3p-7_alloush.html.

[2] www.freearabvoice.org.

http://memri.org/bin/latestnews.cgi?ID=SD97605

doesn't surprise me. i've heard tons of such complete :cen: before. if you ask me, its :cen: like him, not chavez, that need to be taken out.

This self- delusional nonsense needs to be confronted and shown for what it is. while this kind of opinion is prevalent in the middle east it's going to make it harder to deal with the terrorist sympathys in the region. It also shows how obsessed with the jewish people they are, no wonder Isreal is so po-active in it's security.

That kind of thinking is EXACTLY why GEN Eisenhower told the Army Corp of reporters and "pool" reporters to take films of the Holocaust: (paraphrasing) "otherwise someday someone will say it didn't happen and it will happen again".

I'm not a Jew, but I am a miltary type (heading to Iraq in 15 days ... I BELIEVE in the people of Iraq and this historic time that they can now finally breathe free). People in Iraq were braving sniper fire and the threats of Muslim extremists to
V-O-T-E. Why would they do that? Brave rifle fire and death threats to just vote if they were not "yearning to breathe free". Bite my conservative vote giving ass.

"but, but, but, poor Achmed was only 13 and was killed by the Israelis" ... Palestinian on Al Jazeera (making that up - but you get the idea)

No, sorry Palestinian liar, but MY kids don't run TOWARDS gun fire, they don't toss rocks and "molitov" cocktails at crowds of soldiers, .... no MY kids don't learn how to put rat poison (an anti-coagulent) on nails and strap that sick concoction to C-4 and walk to a buss stop, ... and MY kids don't learn that (Christian or Jew or Bhuddist) other people of a different religion are of a lower genetic lineage.

This whole sick philosophy goes to whether the sons of Isaac or the sons of Ishmael are the rightful heirs of Abraham .... it's a family feud that goes back a few thousand yeas.

Here's where the metal meets the meat: **IF** this truly is about "the holy places" let's offer the Palestinians a deal: you and your Arab brothers and sisters give up ALL the oil reserves and you can have Jerusalem and Israel ... otherwise plz do now and forever shut up about how you are the "chosen people". It's either about "religious rights and land" or it's about how Hagar did not give Abraham his "first born".

The term "first born" is a TITLE, given to the first born of a man and his WIFE to their first/eldest son during marriage. THAT was Isaac, not Ishmael.

Most Americans don't know that Islam's hatred of the Jews stems from a jealous family dispute that was hatched from over 4-5 THOUSAND years ago.

Hope I helped the discussion.

Steven

HOLY :cen: !!!

"You can only imagine the killings that the Americans carry out daily to ignite ethnic conflicts in Iraq. I do not doubt for a second that Americans and Zionists are stirring up domestic racial and ethnic tensions in Iraq. "

WTF?? So we waltz into Iraq, sacrificing OUR SOLDIERS in order to stir up racial tension?????????? If we wanted to do that, we coulda just bombed them and let it go at that!!!!

"Incidentally, I'd like to remind Steve Emerson, or maybe he doesn't know, that in the American revolution against Britain in the War of Independence, any American officer had the authority to try and to execute any suspect within one hour. When nations are in a state of war – and we the Arab nation are in a state of war, and the American bases are deployed from Qatar and Bahrain to North Africa, not only in Palestine and Iraq... The whole nation is in a state of war. When a nation is in a state of war, it has the right to defend itself.

I assume this whole thing is rationalization for the beheadings and such in Iraq. How the :cen: can they justify that :cen: ??? WE gave QUARTER to enemy troops. Yes, more brutal than now, but war was a whole different ball game then.

"In principle, I support resistance wherever there is occupation. In Palestine, there is occupation, whose nature is colonialist and not just military. Therefore, targets in Palestine are not civilian. Every colonialist is a legitimate target, and the occupation in Iraq has local supporters, whose targeting is legitimate.

WTF??? Did he just :cen: tell everyone that shooting civilians is fine and dandy? :cen: and he said we are trying to stir up tension?????

'Alloush: "America brought the 9/11 attacks upon itself. Okay? This is a case of the chicken coming home to roost. In other words, you have brought this problem upon yourselves. As long as America occupies the Arab homeland and the Islamic world militarily, politically, economically, and culturally, and as long as it supports the Zionist entity, it should expect something."
So, tell me, what country has NO effect, militaryily, politically, economically, or culturally??? on ANY country, let alone all Arab and Islamic states????????

:cen: I havnt been this angry in a while.

Clownfish said:
doesn't surprise me. i've heard tons of such complete before. if you ask me, its like him, not chavez, that need to be taken out.

Count me in. Whens breifing????

Spartacus,

He's a PLO sepratist. Realize ... there is (with sincere respect to you bro) he is a mouth piece for the lies that perpetuate our Marines dying in Beirut.

He's a lying scumbag, hate him for it, but thank him for making you a better fighter.

Those that do stupid things (even their propaganda) makes us work harder.

Be angry. do (within limits) what ya gotta do, but question this: "Why is he, who is so sure of his POV or asking for help ...

easy: we've got his jackel minded bro's on the run and there aint much else they can do"

Steven

The real worry is that Al Jazeera, the supposedly moderate news of the middle east, feeds this type of crud constantly to the "Arab" states. The majority of Egyptians, for instance, believe that 911 was some type of Israeli-American conspiracy - if ts a majority, then the media there has to take a substantial proportion of the blame for propogating that myth.

In the meantime, those same conspiracy theories gain ground in Western nations, though thankfully only in circles where you would expect them to.

It makes me wonder what it takes to win a war. The troops win every battle overwhelmingly, rebuild everything, protect the locals, provide a mechanism for electing a constitutional democratic government and promise to withdraw.

But its all at risk because of blatant and obvious propaganda. How do you combat that?

LSBeene said:
Spartacus,

He's a PLO sepratist. Realize ... there is (with sincere respect to you bro) he is a mouth piece for the lies that perpetuate our Marines dying in Beirut.

He's a lying scumbag, hate him for it, but thank him for making you a better fighter.

Those that do stupid things (even their propaganda) makes us work harder.

Be angry. do (within limits) what ya gotta do, but question this: "Why is he, who is so sure of his POV or asking for help ...

easy: we've got his jackel minded bro's on the run and there aint much else they can do"

Steven

Thank you. I understand that he is a lying dog, I just wish people would see him for the POS he really is. This kind of thing is what makes us different from them. Whereas they are angry (justly or not) they slaughter innocents and commit brutal crimes against humanity itself, we must use this anger to control ourselves and ensure that we DO NOT BECOME THE BASE POS that they are.

I am not saying that I believe that the entire religion, race, nationality, or even a specific region holds this belief. I understand that it is the extremists that do things things and justify themselves and spread this crap. I am simply angry at this man and the group of lunatics he represents (even though he thinks he represents all of his belief, I am sure that it is only a small portion).

As far as using this to feed me, ohh it is. I have never hit the weights so hard in my life.

Back