September 2nd, 2005  
FULLMETALJACKET

The Holocaust is a Lie; The U.S. Brought 9/11 Upon Itself
September 2nd, 2005  
Spartacus

Quote:
Originally Posted by LSBeene
Spartacus,

He's a PLO sepratist. Realize ... there is (with sincere respect to you bro) he is a mouth piece for the lies that perpetuate our Marines dying in Beirut.

He's a lying scumbag, hate him for it, but thank him for making you a better fighter.

Those that do stupid things (even their propaganda) makes us work harder.

Be angry. do (within limits) what ya gotta do, but question this: "Why is he, who is so sure of his POV or asking for help ...

easy: we've got his jackel minded bro's on the run and there aint much else they can do"

Steven
Thank you. I understand that he is a lying dog, I just wish people would see him for the POS he really is. This kind of thing is what makes us different from them. Whereas they are angry (justly or not) they slaughter innocents and commit brutal crimes against humanity itself, we must use this anger to control ourselves and ensure that we DO NOT BECOME THE BASE POS that they are.

I am not saying that I believe that the entire religion, race, nationality, or even a specific region holds this belief. I understand that it is the extremists that do things things and justify themselves and spread this crap. I am simply angry at this man and the group of lunatics he represents (even though he thinks he represents all of his belief, I am sure that it is only a small portion).

As far as using this to feed me, ohh it is. I have never hit the weights so hard in my life.