Hola. Salut!

cullion

Hey. I don't think I've actually introduced myself yet. My name is Tom, I live in a town called Deptford, NJ. You may've heard of us ebcause we've fought and beaten three Walmarts from being built here. Or maybe ebcause our highschool was featured on MTV. But, whatever. I'm in the Deptford Township HS NJROTC unit. I'm a freshmen. My rank (after one month) is Seaman. And I'm Platoon leader of the Drill team. So, if anyone is visiting Neptune Highschool for their drill competition look for me in the platoon leader position during DTHS's performance. :)

So, hello, to all! :)

By the way, props to Redneck on fixing that Activity Center for more. Thanks a ton, man! It was making me mad that I kept getting the high score and it kept saying cheated. Lol.

Welcome! No Walmart? Shoot, what would I do without a Walmart

*picturing the sheer panic...the withdrawals, OMG!*

cullion said:
By the way, props to Redneck on fixing that Activity Center for more. Thanks a ton, man! It was making me mad that I kept getting the high score and it kept saying cheated. Lol.

I don't know how the Activity centre would have looked like if we let Redneck "fix" it, so I guess you ment Redleg instead??? :lol:

Welcome Cullion, I hope I don't have to get my mailbox filled up again with any more of those cheater warning e-mails.. :)

Back