hms invincible sunk in 1982?

Status
Not open for further replies.
disrespectful

It's all very disrespectful to keep on posting such a topic that is complete nonsense, you have already removed yourself from other sites because all the time you kept on posting things that aren't true. It's also disrespectful to the crew who served on her, as none of them were killed and I know for a fact that they are not happy about this. Some of them had this topic sent to them from another forum and they are not happy that this total rubbish is circulating the Internet!
Perhaps you should post a truthful topic! titled

HMS INVINCIBLE NEVER SUNK!

Ok! this topic has been doing the rounds on the Internet for some time now

yes, by these same three posters, i've seen them on 2 other forums and heard about them being on others, but thats all they post the same stuff over and over.

:p KC 72 said:

how do you know when that was taken, and what relevence is it?

The relevance is enormous, the pilot Ward has trimmed the photo.
It has tried to hide the silhouette of the Hermes in that group of tasks that goes towards the Falklands the 5 of April of 1982.

Ward knows perfectly that that is not a photo of the arrival of the Invincible to Portsmouth in September of 1982, and for that reason it has cut it and published.
It cannot show to no photo of hi-res of the return of the Invincible Portsmouth, since the ship that return is a twin clone (R06 or R07)

Here I show the complete photo to them, with the Hermes and the names of the main ships of that group.

2convoy22ee.jpg

And here I show the same group to them, but from another angle.

salidaconvoyabril826bo.jpg
[/img]

Quote:-
yes, by these same three posters, i've seen them on 2 other forums and heard about them being on others, but thats all they post the same stuff over and over.

Yes I know, the same stuff over and over and over again, like you said, wouldn't mind but it's all lies. I agree, it's the same posters.

LR05 said:
Quote:-

Yes I know, the same stuff over and over and over again, like you said, wouldn't mind but it's all lies. I agree, it's the same posters.
i am showing proofs
you has proof to affirm the opposite?
show its now!!! :lol: :lol:

your nick LR05 is...
LOST R05 (sunk in 1982), LARGE R05 (210m instead of 194m) or LOL R05 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: ????

Perhaps I should present to you

LONG LIVE R05 !!!!!!!
and so she does, but course we already know that!

I agree you always post the same pictures, the same text, the same old boring untrue stuff! all the time, it's like a record that has now got stuck!

I suggest you unstick yourself with this one!

she lives!

Re: Perhaps I should present to you

LR05 said:
LONG LIVE R05 !!!!!!!
and so she does, but course we already know that!

I agree you always post the same pictures, the same text, the same old boring untrue stuff! all the time, it's like a record that has now got stuck!

I suggest you unstick yourself with this one!

she lives!

then change your nick for LLR05 !!!
you have photos of R05 "alive" in September 17 arrival to Portsmouth ??
show me its, or your R05 have long live.... under water!! :lol: :lol:

do something more interesting with your life!

I went on board Invincible on the 26th July 2005, never mind the Portsmouth date!!!
This is ludicrous what you keep on posting! eventually you will tire of this nonsense. To keep on posting lies all the time, is just plainly pathetic!
HMS Invincible is very much OK! we all know the truth, you just make youself look ridiculous everytime you post another pic and those childish remarks about ships changing numbers etc!!!!
If the crew past and present are sick of your stupid remarks on the internet, then that speaks for itself.

It's just a game to you!!!! and one where you will never kick the ball and score a goal!
Never ever try to tell me something about the Invincible OK!! because this happens to be the most irritating subject that I have ever read on a military site or all the others for that matter!

I suggest that if are to make a post about anything, then at least have a debate about something that is factual

Your pictures are repetative, your facts are so boring! and I might add, very laughable when having stepped on board R05 for myself, more that once I can tell you.

Debates can be good! but for heaven sake, at least have a debate about something that is real and happening.

Leave the Invincible alone!
:evil:

Re: do something more interesting with your life!

LR05 said:
I went on board Invincible on the 26th July 2005, never mind the Portsmouth date!!!
This is ludicrous what you keep on posting! eventually you will tire of this nonsense. To keep on posting lies all the time, is just plainly pathetic!
HMS Invincible is very much OK! we all know the truth, you just make youself look ridiculous everytime you post another pic and those childish remarks about ships changing numbers etc!!!!
If the crew past and present are sick of your stupid remarks on the internet, then that speaks for itself.

It's just a game to you!!!! and one where you will never kick the ball and score a goal!
Never ever try to tell me something about the Invincible OK!! because this happens to be the most irritating subject that I have ever read on a military site or all the others for that matter!

I suggest that if are to make a post about anything, then at least have a debate about something that is factual

Your pictures are repetative, your facts are so boring! and I might add, very laughable when having stepped on board R05 for myself, more that once I can tell you.

Dear...
i am waiting for your photos...
at least one boring photo of the R05 when leaving and when returning of the South Atlantic
;)

Boring ????????
The Invincible is anything but boring!

At least she is real mate!
oh! and on the water :p

quosh it now!!!

LR05 said:
Boring ????????
The Invincible is anything but boring!

At least she is real mate!
oh! and on the water :p

quosh it now!!!

you have photos or not??? :roll:

is you no have photos made you own topic about the R05 HMS INVISIBLE. :lol: :lol: :lol:

I've locked this thread because I think it's getting to be a little too much. If anyone feels that it should remain open and has civil input, PM me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back