hms invincible sunk in 1982? - Page 8

--

October 5th, 2005  
NYHunter

Topic: Re: do something more interesting with your life!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR05
I went on board Invincible on the 26th July 2005, never mind the Portsmouth date!!!
This is ludicrous what you keep on posting! eventually you will tire of this nonsense. To keep on posting lies all the time, is just plainly pathetic!
HMS Invincible is very much OK! we all know the truth, you just make youself look ridiculous everytime you post another pic and those childish remarks about ships changing numbers etc!!!!
If the crew past and present are sick of your stupid remarks on the internet, then that speaks for itself.

It's just a game to you!!!! and one where you will never kick the ball and score a goal!
Never ever try to tell me something about the Invincible OK!! because this happens to be the most irritating subject that I have ever read on a military site or all the others for that matter!

I suggest that if are to make a post about anything, then at least have a debate about something that is factual

Your pictures are repetative, your facts are so boring! and I might add, very laughable when having stepped on board R05 for myself, more that once I can tell you.
Dear...
i am waiting for your photos...
at least one boring photo of the R05 when leaving and when returning of the South Atlantic
October 5th, 2005  
LR05

Boring ????????
The Invincible is anything but boring!

At least she is real mate!
oh! and on the water :P

quosh it now!!!
October 5th, 2005  
NYHunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR05
Boring ????????
The Invincible is anything but boring!

At least she is real mate!
oh! and on the water :P

quosh it now!!!

you have photos or not???

is you no have photos made you own topic about the R05 HMS INVISIBLE.
--
October 5th, 2005  
DTop

Topic: Locked

I've locked this thread because I think it's getting to be a little too much. If anyone feels that it should remain open and has civil input, PM me.