step by step dear KC72...
all donīt know the topic in detail.
Repeat, if you have proof... show here
October 1st, 2005  
KC72

October 1st, 2005  
NYHunter

these are your proofs??
i can see the R05 HMS invincible in your proofs ...
--
October 1st, 2005  
KC72

so what happened ? did they finally ban you ?
October 1st, 2005  
NYHunter

the original R05 HMS Invincible have 194m of overall length.

http://www.naval-technology.com/proj...ble/specs.html

Strangely now it has 210m,

http://www.hazegray.org/worldnav/europe/uk.htm

miracle or it is a rubber ship?
October 1st, 2005  
NYHunter

Dear KC

i am waiting for your proof of R05 "alive"...

or not have proof?
October 1st, 2005  
KC72

and i'm wqiting for yours, did they finally ban you?
October 1st, 2005  
NYHunter

Dear Friends:
After studying about the attack to Invincible i still waiting for someone who tell or answer me this questions:

- There isnīt any registry of aerial activity from that aircraft carrier, from that date (may 30)...

- Nobody knows where it was the Invincible from the May 30 to July ends, which enter the disguised Illustrious like Invincible in Port Stanley.

- Nobody can explain why the aircraft carrier do not touch land on June 14 (when the others ships, all the others including Hermes touched port Stanley or returned to England).

- It is virtually impossible and irrational that the repairs have become to opened sea, with temperatures below cero and a few hours of light.

- Nobody canīt explain why the second aircraft carrier entered disarmed, if it was the Illustrious it was operative from half-full of June.

- Nobody canīt explain why HMS Illustrious returned immediately to UK from Falklands (obviously to be finished and to be armed).

-Why the HMS Invincible that left to the Falklands had the black tower, and when it arrived in September it had it of gray color? repainted?? may be but i think is another ship, becasue Invincible didnīt had phalanx and the ships who arrives to Porstmouth as Invincible had phalanx.

October 2nd, 2005  
KC72

Mods, this joker appears on a number of sites doing nothing but posting the same as wht you see here, it's ok at first but as other sites found, he completekly contaminastes the place with the same monontonous garbage .
October 2nd, 2005  
NYHunter

this is the triunfal return of your flagship?
In low, very very very low resolution?
Why? Is really the R05??

KC... you have a good resolution photo of this day?
post it and donīt cry...
you country win the battle.... or not?