hmmm....where is?

Jilly

It worries me when posters who are generally on here nearly every day suddenly stop posting. :???:

It worries me when posters who are generally on here nearly every day suddenly stop posting. :???:

I can so relate, Jilly. I'm really kind of worried about TI now. It's been ages since we've heard a peep out of him. I wish he'd check in, even if it's just to say "I'm ok". Because isn't he in Iraq or some other hell-hole right now? :-(

Sherman hasn't been for a long time, either...and Alenoor. Oh well....as long as they're all safe.

Some people have busy schedules...I know I've been super busy with school starting again..not to mention family, and commitments...anyway...I won't be on here as much as I used to, but I'll still drop by every now and then :)

Some people have busy schedules...I know I've been super busy with school starting again..not to mention family, and commitments...anyway...I won't be on here as much as I used to, but I'll still drop by every now and then :)

You'd BETTER!!! lol ;)

Jilly, yes TI has been on my mind too lately. It's not like him to not post at all. I wish that he would just drop by, even just to say hi or something....

Sky, I'm hoping you will post as often as you can, have all the teachers started to go back to school already then? I think around here they do so around a week before the kids arrive.

Solideo, glad you are still on here.

Sky, I'm hoping you will post as often as you can, have all the teachers started to go back to school already then? I think around here they do so around a week before the kids arrive.

Yes...Teachers are back to school :) we go in one week prior to our children :) We need to get our classrooms ready and stuff...I'm so excited!!!! It will be my first year here in El Paso Texas!!!! I'm lovin' every bit of it!!!! I'll post some pictures in my profile, so you can stop by and see!!!! :)..

Back