Hitler's Death

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

Ok for someone who knows it or can direct me to a site of somesort... during the siege of his house or whenever he died HOW DID HE DIE??? I already searched it and i found nothing of relavence to this subject so forgive me if i double-posted another post but i'm curious as to his real death because i've been told so many things.... and who else was around him that he killed before he died.....???

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

although there are a few differing accounts because his body was never found by westerners (ooooh spooky) it is widely accepted that hitler shot himself with a Luger in his bomb shelter. His followers then brought him to surface level where they attempted to cremate his body. However, supposedly, the red army arived and got his bones and they where never seen again.... (ghost noises).

Anyway, that's the official story.

the red army arived and got his bones and they where never seen again..

the russians kept his jawbone in a case :? the rest of him was buried under a parade ground in russia.

I have seen the gun Hitler supposedly shot himself with on the history channel. It was not a luger as far as I could tell. It's also been said that him and his wife took a poison (Hitler gave it to his German Shepherd to see how it worked before giving it to him and his wife.) and then after taking the poison shot himself. He definitely wanted to make sure he was dead.

Hmm.. if it wasn't the Walter p08 or Luger, then it probably was the Walter p38. This one replaced the p08 and was standard issue for al NCO and CO's.
All the other rumours and mixed facts.. I guess nobody really knows and in this case it's just the result that counts. To bad he wasn't executed publicly. (I heard that Russian had a cheap method of slamming an empty cartridge in the base of your skull. Effective and probably very painful if not done right!)

After Perestoika they showed a few shards of bone and said that that Hitlers. They should be able to test that for DNA.... at least I think so. There must be some more of that in Germany and Austria.

Ted said:
(I heard that Russian had a cheap method of slamming an empty cartridge in the base of your skull. Effective and probably very painful if not done right!)

Wow thats really hardcore....yeah Ted, i'm with you on that one i wish he would have been excuted publicly so everyone could watch that evil man die lol

MoRtArSnCaLiBeRs

Cherry's Fine Guns, of Greensboro, is asking over $3 million for the pair; one a Walther PPK 7.65 calibre, was Hitler's suicide weapon, the other, a Walther Special Model 8, 6.35 calibre, is the gun used by Geli Raubal, Hitler's niece and lover, to commit suicide in his Munich apartment in September 1931.

http://www.fpp.co.uk/ActionReport/AR14/Guns.html

This is just one of many claims on Hitler's possessions.

After a period of time Hitler's valet Heinz Linge, with Bormann at his side, opened the door to the study. Linge later stated that he immediately noted a scent of burned almonds in the small study - a common observation made when interacting with the Prussic Acid form of cyanide. The Hitlers were both sitting on a small sofa, Eva on the sofa's left, Adolf to the right. Eva's body slumped away from Adolf's. Adolf Hitler appeared to have shot himself in the right temple with a 7.65mm pistol which now lay at his feet. Blood was apparently dripping from the wound to his right temple onto the sofa and had made a large stain on the left arm of the sofa. Eva had no visible physical wounds, and Linge assumed that she had poisoned herself.

http://www.adolfhitler.ws/lib/nsdap/Hitler.html

Do you mean "Der Untergang", loosely translated in "The downfall". But I've seen it partially, so I'm not sure wether you mean this movie or not.

Hitler's remains have been spread around about 10 times over the last 60 years, I have read many sources and none that talk about remains being buried under a Russian parade ground. I will scan this document I have on later to show you.

Ted said:
Do you mean "Der Untergang", loosely translated in "The downfall". But I've seen it partially, so I'm not sure wether you mean this movie or not.

I have seen it. That's a good movie. And Hitler don't want to be captured or dead by russian. He also don't want his dead body museum. So, he shot and poisoned himself. And then Joseph Goesbble (not sure, if it right spell right) order german soldiers to burn Hitler up. That's my opinion.

My history teacher said that even though he was fighting with the allies Joseph Stalin was much more evil compared to hitler.

0140286969.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg

in this great book

Back