Hitler Quotes

Vlad

I'll put them here until I figure out where they go.

Universal education is the most corroding and disintegrating poison that liberalism has ever invented for its own destruction.
Adolf Hitler

If you have one that's not here, and by here I mean this site, please by all means post it.

When an opponent declares, "I will not come over to your side," I calmly say, "Your child belongs to us already... What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community."
Adolf Hitler

Whoever lights the torch of war in Europe can wish for nothing but chaos. We, however, live in the firm conviction our times will see not the decline but the renaissance of the West. It is our proud hope and our unshakable belief Germany can make an imperishable contribution to this great work.
Adolf Hitler

With regard to the problem of the Sudeten Germans, my patience is now at an end!
Adolf Hitler
In speech at Berlin Sportpalast September 1938

In starting and waging a war it is not right that matters, but victory.
Adolf Hitler

.....I'll edit it some more......Meaning that I'll add more qoutes, just give it time......

Last edited:
Why do we need to know Hitler's qoutes? Hitler was the most evil man of 20th century!

I think his most constructive effort was, "Hier Eva, beißen Sie auf diesem, dann ich sich schießen" or....Here Eva, you bite on this, then I'll shoot myself.

Last edited:
This Hitler quote is about how the genocide that happened in Armenia was soon forgotten...Anyways here it is:
"Who does now remember the Armenians?"
-Adolf Hitler

Why do we need to know Hitler's qoutes? Hitler was the most evil man of 20th century!

while i do not agree with his ideas in ANY way, and i agree is he is one of the most sinister souls in the history of mankind, he is undoubtably one of the greatest leaders in history

he was able to lead a war-torn nation to unity and motivated them to take on the rest of the world, and almost won

once again, i do not agree with any of the things that this monster did, but there are a few things to learn from him
i realize that i havent posted much on this site, and few probly appreciate this post, but it is my opionion on this topic

if anyone wants me to elaborate on this, feel free to ask
-Grimlin

while i do not agree with his ideas in ANY way, and i agree is he is one of the most sinister souls in the history of mankind, he is undoubtably one of the greatest leaders in history

he was able to lead a war-torn nation to unity and motivated them to take on the rest of the world, and almost won

once again, i do not agree with any of the things that this monster did, but there are a few things to learn from him
i realize that i havent posted much on this site, and few probly appreciate this post, but it is my opionion on this topic

if anyone wants me to elaborate on this, feel free to ask
-Grimlin

I'm sure that Hitler did a good leader in 20's and 30's until he attacked Russia.

He think Jews were the fault that Germany lost in World War 1.

I read Hitler a little bit before the World War 1 start, he wanted to go to the art school. That art school are running by Jews. Jews rejected him from the art school. That's probably one of cause him to hate the Jews.

I'm sure he was a good leader. He did rised Germany's economic, government, and military from Treaty of Versailles. But he was one of the truly most evil souls in history of mankind. No doubt.

yep...just image how different the world would be if he had just been accepted into the art school...so much would have been different

"I am a man of peace, all I vant is peace...........

a piece of Poland,
a piece of France,
a piece of Czechoslovakia,
a piece of Yugoslavia,
a piece of Denmark,
a piece of Norway,
a piece of Netherlands,
a piece of Belgium,
a piece of Africa,
a piece of Greece,
a big, big, piece of Russia,
and a piece of Churchill's arse."

Adolf Hitler
Munich Beer Hall

"I am a man of peace, all I vant is peace...........

a piece of Poland,
a piece of France,
a piece of Czechoslovakia,
a piece of Yugoslavia,
a piece of Denmark,
a piece of Norway,
a piece of Netherlands,
a piece of Belgium,
a piece of Africa,
a piece of Greece,
a big, big, piece of Russia,
and a piece of Churchill's arse."

Adolf Hitler
Munich Beer Hall

LOL....is it joking?

its not from hitler...its from that one movie...forgot the name...now its gona bug me
crap...whats it called

Edit: all i know is its some comedy movie...still bugging me lol

Last edited:
Night at the Oscars

And the winner is:

Mel Brooks in "To Be Or Not To Be."

2.jpg

Last edited:
I read Hitler a little bit before the World War 1 start, he wanted to go to the art school. That art school are running by Jews. Jews rejected him from the art school. That's probably one of cause him to hate the Jews.

Read Mein Kampf and some basic political science on Nationalism and you'll figure out why he blamed the jews for the bad times in Germany at that time.

i read it a long time ago...the other day, a friend of mine pulled it out in class, and the teacher asked if he was a nazi, and he said "no, but i would rather be an educated nazi than an ignorant democrat"
gotta give props on that one, you have to know your enemies, past and present, to be able to defeat them

2900.gif

Hitler is alive and well, and lives behind the bike shed at Jamestown High School. He taught me Maths for several years, and now makes a living standing in as lead Banjo at local gigs.

8531a_small.jpg

This is the Catholic prelate who secured Hitler's safe passage into Jamestown High School and to whom Banjo Adolf dedicated his first ballad "Dan's the Man."

To answer some PM requests, the picture is Daniel Mannix, Archbishop of Melbourne from 1917 to 1963. Died aged 99. RIP.

Last edited:
Hitler was the original Evil Genius

The man was smart, however he was very very sick and twisted....

Back