I Hit 2000 posting mark!

Ok thats definately not what I see on the media, that BMW looks great! it would cost a huge amount to buy and maintain though - they get reserved for our politicians.
I would love to see the police driving subarus - theyd have the same car as the crims!

UK police get their vehicles at vastly reduced rates! ;)

For example, the BMW X5 is about £45k. We get them for around £20k. :D

All maintained by our own Police garage so costs are minimal. After 3 years service, it's set to an auction. With the Full Service History, you'd be surprised how little the over all cost is. ;)

Will this do? ;)

5937757315_795b959b31.jpg

What about this one? Look familiar? ;)

4497649384_8dbc25ffab_z.jpg

dscd1129.jpg

Ok thats definately not what I see on the media, that BMW looks great! it would cost a huge amount to buy and maintain though - they get reserved for our politicians.
I would love to see the police driving subarus - theyd have the same car as the crims!

The reason you don't see it is that should the politicians got wind of it, they will take all this away, all in the name of austerity financial measures!:box:

All maintained by our own Police garage so costs are minimal. After 3 years service, it's set to an auction. With the Full Service History, you'd be surprised how little the over all cost is. ;)

That's the way to go when it comes to buying cars. Bought an ex police Holden commodore. Love it ...

How did this go from Viper's 2000 posts to police cars?? And I thought women had a hard time staying on topic....you boys are way worse. o_O

How did this go from Viper's 2000 posts to police cars?? And I thought women had a hard time staying on topic....you boys are way worse. o_O

Thats because we learn this from you womenfolk, and we know we can do this better...!

Am I right, boys? :cowb:

When I bought my Land Rover 110 in UK years ago one of our local plod asked, "Why did you want a bloody great big Land Rover?" I replied, "So I can run over police cars." He wasn't impressed. I did snicker.:lol:

Women shouldn't meddle with the ways of men. Trying to make men more like women often results in the worst of both worlds...:lol:

But to answer your question it is all part of our cunning plan to bring about Vipers 3000th post quicker.

We're trying to make this a wimens free zone! :D Talking about cars usually gets rid of them. Plus I'm trying to get to 2000 posts ASAP. :lol:

Back