The History Quiz

MightyMacbeth

I am Honor
Hey all :)

Wanted to create something that would benefit us all and increase our knowledge.

Anyway, basically, someone asks a question then then the one who answers it correctly gets the chance to answer the second question, but not until the guy who asked the question says that the guy who answered was correct and its his turn.

neways, the question:

"And the first queen of Jerusalem is??"

good luck :)

Arda was the wife of King Baldwin I of Jerusalem. She was the first queen of Jerusalem, as Baldwin's brother Godfrey of Bouillon was unmarried.
Her name is unrecorded in contemporary sources, but since the 17th century she has been traditionally called Arda. She was the daughter of a minor Armenian noble named Thathoul (or Thoros), lord of Marash. Baldwin married her in 1097 after the death of his first wife, Godehilde, who had travelled with him on the First Crusade. Thoros promised 60,000 bezants as a dowry. This was a politically convenient marriage, as Baldwin was the first Count of Edessa, a crusader state carved out of Armenian territory in Mesopotamia.
in 1097 after the death of his first wife, Godehilde, who had travelled with him on the First Crusade. Thoros promised 60,000 bezants as a dowry.

NOTE - Baldwin I of Jerusalem's wife.....predates Baldwin II's daughter...........

Last edited:
wow, didnt forgot to check here heh sorry.

Well, I would go with Meslisende. I am sorry about Arda but its must have been Melisende.

So! the first person to say Melisende was Fox.

Your turn to ask the question Fox :)

but man dont you love copy and paste 8)

Last edited:
Back