The History Quiz

The significance is a regiment who later became the 2nd Gurkhas wore the red piping during this event.
Who were they and during what???

oh so not the 3rd..

hmm, event.. well , they were a bunch of nepalees/Indians men correct?
event? hmm, being loyal to the British? fighting like brave fanatics in a bunch of wars too? so the got thier new colours after that 8)

Sorry been away for afew days,
You got close and I suppose its a bit hard.
Its the Sirmoor rifles in the Indian mutiny.
Have a go anyway MM.
Id rather answer than ask.

heh, and it just happens to be that I like to ask :)

and btw, what took ya!? Day and night i was waiting there, like..like..like a patient man 8)

okay anyway, here goes:

Yoshinobu, was the name of the eldest son of which famous Japanese daimyo?

heh, not quite.
I was searching for a more famous man. A famous daimyo in the sengouku jidai period.
Hint, he was born in the 1520's.(the father of that son)

good luck!

nono, a man not of the Satake family.

Ok, Yoshinobu was the name of the eldest son of which famous Japanese daimyo? The daimyo lived during the sengouku jidai period and was born in the 1520's. The daimyos eldest son was named Yoshinobu. What is the name of this daimyo?

ps. Daimyo is like a land lord.

Last edited:
sorry for the double post.

Okay, who needs a hint? hint anyone? Because I dont know if its the hard question thats holding you or the lack of interest on this thread. Thanx :)

ok, the fathers name that I am looking for begins with the letter "S". And the family name begins with the letter "T". Their home province was named Kofuchu.

8)

if u need more just ask amigos ;)

You know what? I have no more patience heh..

Okay, the family name was "Takeda". Now thats should REALLY help. Unless u are a 5 yr old kid 8)

good luck

Back