History Channel. HistoryChannel.com movies

Redleg

The fire is everything
Staff member
History Channel!
HistoryChannel.com Affiliate of the Month

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Military-Quotes%20Dec%2003.gif

Military-Quotes.com has been chosen as HistoryChannel.com's Affiliate of the month in December!
(and also in January, since they forgot to add my link to their site in December.. 8) )
Not because I have sold that much for them, but because of the way I have placed my ads, recommending different products under different quotes categories. :D

History Channel offers a lot of great military (and other) documentaries and other types of movies.
I can really recommend HistoryChannel.com's products.
go to http://www.military-quotes.com/military-gear/military-movies.htm to find a selection of History Channel movies

I just had to post this one here too, since I'm sooooo proud.. :D 8)
Thanks History Channel! :wink:

Redneck said:
Hey, congratulations! Do they give you a bonus? :wink: :lol:

No, unfortunatelly not.. :?

Only this nice banner, and a link from the History Channel online store.. :(

Well, heck, hold out for some dough, you should have some leverage now. Especially as General of the Army.

:lol: :lol:

But seriously, congratulations, does this mean we're going to start seeing a lot of fruit salad around here?

Redneck said:
Well, heck, hold out for some dough, you should have some leverage now. Especially as General of the Army.

General of the Forum.... 8)

I didn't quite catch the fruit salad thingy??? :?

Fruit salad is the nickname over here for a lot of ribbons on your chest. Because it looks like fruit salad. Pretty funny, eh? :lol: Arrrrrrr

Redneck said:
Fruit salad is the nickname over here for a lot of ribbons on your chest. Because it looks like fruit salad. Pretty funny, eh? :lol: Arrrrrrr

I suspected that it was that, we use almost the same name for it here in Norway...

So it should be something like this then?: :D
salat.jpg

Exactly, only you need about 50 more rows, like me. I got so much, my class A's are like a suit of armor.

:lol: :lol: Not quite.

Back